Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs Covered By Tricare Insurance In North Carolina
When drug addicts are looking for rehabilitation centers, they will not always be looking for programs that are going to cost a significant amount of money. Throughout the state of North Carolina, there are many different low-cost and no-cost drug rehab programs, but also many of these treatment centers are able to accept different health insurance plans.
Did you know this about Tricare coverage of drug & alcohol treatment?
Tricare does cover drug and alcohol treatment, but in order for that to happen, it has to proven and medically and/or psychologically necessary.
Just over 10 of these centers in the state can accept Tricare health insurance; this insurance company provides civilian based health benefit plans for members of the United States military and their families, along with retired military members. Drug and alcohol addiction can impact anyone and does take some effective drug treatment to help an addict fully recover from their addiction. The treatment centers in the state provide much different means to help addicts, and this includes detox and residential and outpatient treatment for men, women, and teens.
Search North Carolina Special Services
- North Carolina Alternative Drug Rehabs
- North Carolina Christian Rehab Centers
- North Carolina Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- North Carolina Experiential Therapy
- North Carolina Holistic Programs
- North Carolina Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- North Carolina Nutritional Counseling
- North Carolina Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- North Carolina Workplace Services
North Carolina Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in North Carolina
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in North Carolina
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in North Carolina
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in North Carolina
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in North Carolina
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in North Carolina
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in North Carolina
North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of Programs covered by Tricare Insurance in North Carolina. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you loocking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF TREATMENT PROGRAMS COVERED BY TRICARE INSURANCE IN NORTH CAROLINA