Drug And Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatments Covered By Tricare Insurance In Connecticut
The state of Connecticut has a couple drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs that are able to accept Tricare Insurance, which can help cover the costs of treatment for military members, their families, and retired military members. The Stonington Institute provides different services for addicts, which includes outpatient drug and alcohol treatment along with residential drug treatment provided on a short term care basis.
Did you know this about Tricare coverage of drug & alcohol treatment?
Tricare does cover drug and alcohol treatment, but in order for that to happen, it has to proven and medically and/or psychologically necessary.
These programs can be good options for military members and their families, and can accept Tricare Insurance. Many addicts are not able to afford drug and alcohol treatment and insurance can help cover some, if not all costs associated with drug treatment. Most programs throughout the United States accept some form of insurance to help addicts, and this gives them more options to look at when searching for the right kind of drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
Search Connecticut Special Addiction Services
- Connecticut Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Christian Rehab Centers
- Connecticut Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Connecticut Experiential Therapy
- Connecticut Holistic Programs
- Connecticut Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Connecticut Nutritional Counseling
- Connecticut Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Connecticut Workplace Services
Connecticut Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Connecticut
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Connecticut
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Connecticut
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Connecticut
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Connecticut
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Connecticut
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Connecticut
Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of Treatments covered by Tricare Insurance in Connecticut. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you loocking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF TREATMENT PROGRAMS COVERED BY TRICARE INSURANCE IN CONNECTICUT