Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Vermont
Currently in the state of Vermont are different drug and alcohol rehab centers and detox programs that are able to provide effective treatment resources to help treat opiate addiction and handle the withdrawals associated with the addiction. Most addicts are not able to go through the withdrawals, and that is where they end up returning back to drug abuse. There are some treatment programs that are able to use Buprenorphine in the treatment and detox phase of addiction treatment.
This drug is similar to Suboxone and can help an addict get clean off of heroin and OxyContin, along with other prescription opiates. There are residential and outpatient programs provided in the state, and detox programs along with twelve-step meetings and different support groups available to help treat opiate addiction. With the resources of effective treatment and detox, addicts can achieve sobriety and maintain that sobriety for the rest of his or her life.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Buprenorphine Detox Programs in Vermont
Because there is not an abundance of specialized drug treatment options ready for use throughout the state of Vermont, addicts and their families may have to search out of state for the help they need. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list two Buprenorphine detox centers on hand within the state of Vermont.
What difference is there for detox for men and women?
Unless the detox centers only provide treatment for only men or just women, there are few differences. In unique situations where a pregnant woman requires help, there will be specialized services for these situations. This also includes detox programs for addicts who have co-occurring substance abuse and mental disorders.
Search Vermont Special Services
- Vermont Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Vermont Christian Rehab Centers
- Vermont Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Vermont Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Vermont Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Vermont Experiential Therapy
- Vermont Holistic Programs
- Vermont Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Vermont Nutritional Counseling
- Vermont Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Vermont Workplace Services
Vermont Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Vermont
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Vermont
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Vermont
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Vermont
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Vermont
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Vermont
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Vermont
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in Vermont
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Vermont
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in Vermont
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Vermont
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Vermont
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Vermont
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Vermont
List of Detox Centers Using Buprenorphine in Vermont