Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Washington
Opiate addiction has always been an issue in the state of Washington, but through efficient drug rehab combined with effective drug prevention and education programs, an on-going difference has been made in the state. There are different treatment options available to help treat addiction, especially heroin addiction, and some of these methods include using Buprenorphine, which is a drug the stops the withdrawals from happening and reverses the effects of the opiates. These treatment centers are located all throughout the state and provide residential and outpatient care on both a long-term and short-term basis, while also utilizing other effective means of treatment and detox to help handle opiate abuse. Drug addiction does not have to be a lifelong problem and opiate addicts do not have been live with their addiction until they experience a near-death event. Overdose can happen very easily on these drugs, and it is important to handle these types of addiction as quickly as possible.
Is Buprenorphine detox right for my son or daughter?
One of the optimum ways to help determine this is to speak with a doctor specialized in the field, or go through an addiction assessment. Each process can assist the addict, and their families determine if a Buprenorphine detox process is the first option for them. If a Buprenorphine user is wanting to get off the drug, they may have to look at this a viable solution.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Washington Buprenorphine Detox Centers
Throughout the state of Washington, addicts and their families have access to numerous drug treatment resources. Some specialized treatment options operate within the state, and this does include drug detox programs. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list nine Buprenorphine detox centers available within the state.
Search Washington Special Services
- Washington Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Washington Christian Rehab Centers
- Washington Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Washington Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Washington Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Washington Experiential Therapy
- Washington Holistic Programs
- Washington Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Washington Nutritional Counseling
- Washington Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Washington Workplace Services
Washington Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Washington
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Washington
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Washington
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Washington
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Washington
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Washington
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Washington
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Washington
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Washington
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Washington
Washington Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Washington. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Washington