Long-term Residential Drug Treatment Programs In Washington State
Washington State has every reason to be very concerned about making sure that the drug addicts that call the state home get the help that they need. The number of drug-related deaths in the state has always been high, above the national average, and recently, that number has started to increase.
The recent increase in drug-related death merely proves that the state really does have a need for as many drug rehabilitation programs as it can get. The more rehabilitation programs there are, the better the state's chances are of eventually being able to reverse the amount of drug use and drug-related deaths that it is currently dealing with.
Although there are several different types of drug-related treatment programs in the state, the best ones, or at least, the ones that usually have the highest success rates are the residential treatment programs. The residential programs are set up so the individual does not have any outside distraction and can focus on overcoming their illness. Some of the programs are long-term programs, while others only last the standard 28 days and should be followed up by a good-quality outpatient drug program.
The goal of a majority of the drug rehabilitation programs in Washington State is to deal with both the psychological as well as physical fallout that is always related to a drug addiction. This is done through detoxification and counseling. When the person emerges from the program, they will have the skills, they need to help them ignore triggers that would have caused them to turn to drugs in the past.
When an addict decides that they need help, or if they are forced into getting help, they need to make sure that the residential treatment program that they enroll in is experienced with the type of drug that the person uses. Different drug addictions usually require a slightly different treatment approach.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Washington
Within the state of Washington, there are just over 20 various forms of residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers that will offer a 90-day treatment program. Various forms of addiction treatment will be offered from center to center such as, twelve-step meetings, group counseling, individual therapy, cognitive therapy, and other forms of more traditional therapies. Each center will have a different success rate, so it is important that a person asks what the success rate may be.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
How does Inpatient Drug Rehab Help?
Inpatient drug rehab helps an addict by providing an in-house safe environment, which is distraction free and located away from their previous environment. This will help them focus on the rehabilitation process, and will help ensure they can get everything out of their rehabilitation.
Long-Term Effects of Prolonged Drug Abuse
Some of the long-term effects of drug abuse will be the damage done to the brain, and some of the major organs within the body. The majority of which can heal over time, but in some cases an addict may be so far gone; they may not be capable of fully healing from the damage done.
What are the Costs of Inpatient Drug Rehab?
The costs of inpatient drug and alcohol treatment will be different for every center, but typically a persons state health insurance plan may cover some or all the costs. Other services in the state of Washington will be a privately funded program, which will be an out-of-pocket cost for the addict.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Washington
Throughout the state of Washington are just over 15 different drug and alcohol treatment centers, all of which will offer inpatient care. These programs will be capable of treating clients for periods of 60 to 120-days or more if required. More serious addictions may require longer inpatient care, which will offer more extensive treatment.
Search Washington Special Services
- Washington Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Washington Christian Rehab Centers
- Washington Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Washington Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Washington Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Washington Experiential Therapy
- Washington Holistic Programs
- Washington Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Washington Nutritional Counseling
- Washington Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Washington Workplace Services
Washington Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Washington
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Washington
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Washington
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Washington
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Washington
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Washington
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Washington
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Washington
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Washington
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Washington
Washington Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Long Term programs in Washington. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Long Term Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Washington