Wilderness & Adventure Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Florida
Florida Drug and Alcohol Treatment Wilderness Programs
Thousands of people struggle with addiction within the state of Florida, and because of this there are many forms and methods of treatment to help treat all these types of addictions. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website, despite providing an extensive directory of the resources operating within the state there are no specific listings of services, such as wilderness and adventure drug treatment programs. These types of facilities do provide unique and different methods to help treat addiction, and much of it is based outdoors within the wilderness. This can be wilderness and nature hikes, outdoor adventure, and experienced based therapy for addicts and his or her families.
Did you know this about Wilderness/Adventure programs?
This type of program is used to push people outside of their comfort zones. Individuals participating in these outdoor activities are taking part in a healthy lifestyle. Nature can be very therapeutic, which is why it is used a lot for substance abuse treatment.
Are wilderness and adventure programs private facilities?
Typically yes, however, many of the programs that offer adventure based treatment can accept forms of health insurance to help offset some or all the cost. Wilderness and adventure based drug rehabilitation programs are usually residential centers, and this will often mean there will be a cost to house the patient and pay for the treatment services. Private drug rehab centers can start at about $10,000 and go up from there but do offer long-term options and aftercare for patients.
Search Florida Special Services
- Florida Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Florida Christian Rehab Centers
- Florida Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Florida Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Florida Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Florida Experiential Therapy
- Florida Holistic Programs
- Florida Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Florida Nutritional Counseling
- Florida Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Florida Workplace Services
Florida Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Wilderness & Adventure treatments in Florida. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Florida
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Florida
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Florida
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Florida
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in Florida
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in Florida
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Florida
- Percocet Rehab Programs in Florida
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Florida
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
List of Adventure & Wilderness Treatments for Addiction in Florida