Wilderness & Adventure Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Hawaii
Hawaii Wilderness and Adventure Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
For many people living throughout the islands of Hawaii drug and alcohol problems are an on-going issue, but with effective rehabilitation programs and services and unique methods to help treat all the different types of addiction. Some of these methods are wilderness and adventure programs, which provide standard counseling, but much of the therapy will take part within the wilderness surrounded by nature and through adventurous activities. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website; despite offering an extensive database of services available in the state, there is no specific directory for wilderness and adventure programs.
Did you know this about Wilderness/Adventure programs?
This type of program is used to push people outside of their comfort zones. Individuals participating in these outdoor activities are taking part in a healthy lifestyle. Nature can be very therapeutic, which is why it is used a lot for substance abuse treatment.
How does life coaching play a role in treatment?
Life coaching is a part of some drug and alcohol treatment centers, and many programs that offer wilderness and adventure therapy do provide life coaching for their patients. Most addicts end up causing their lives to go in different directions, and with the help of life coaches, sponsors, and other support structures, an addict can stay sober and continue to improve his or her life. Because wilderness and adventure programs incorporate learning and experience based treatment processes, many of the people who work in these centers will always offer coaching and guidance.
Search Hawaii Special Services
- Hawaii Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Hawaii Christian Rehab Centers
- Hawaii Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Hawaii Experiential Therapy
- Hawaii Holistic Programs
- Hawaii Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Hawaii Nutritional Counseling
- Hawaii Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Hawaii Workplace Services
Hawaii Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Wilderness & Adventure treatments in Hawaii. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Hawaii
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Hawaii
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Hawaii
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Hawaii
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Hawaii
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Hawaii
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Hawaii
List of Adventure & Wilderness Treatments for Addiction in Hawaii