Wilderness & Adventure Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Kentucky
Drug Rehab and Detox Centers Wilderness and Adventure Programs in Kentucky
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list what drug and alcohol treatment resources operate throughout the state of Kentucky, and this includes detox centers, outpatient facilities, residential programs, and other forms of specific treatment. Wilderness and adventure programs are certain methods of help that can treat adults and teens who may be battling a drug or alcohol addiction and mental health disorders. Unfortunately, on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website there is no specific list of which of the many different drug rehab centers within the state provide wilderness and adventure therapy.
Will patients experience positive behavior changes?
One of the most successful actions these types of programs help patients with is ensuring they have a positive change in his or her behavior. This is done through wilderness and adventure experiential treatment, which can include trust activities, problem solving, outdoor pursuits, expeditions through the wilderness, and challenges to overcome. The purpose of drug rehabilitation is to bring a person back to the individual they once were before drugs, and alcohol consumed his or her life. Positive behavior changes will take place, and this will only ensure the patient can become fully rehabilitated.
Did you know this about Wilderness/Adventure programs?
This type of program is used to push people outside of their comfort zones. Individuals participating in these outdoor activities are taking part in a healthy lifestyle. Nature can be very therapeutic, which is why it is used a lot for substance abuse treatment.
Search Kentucky Special Services
- Kentucky Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Kentucky Asian Community Services
- Kentucky Christian Rehab Centers
- Kentucky Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Kentucky Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Kentucky Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Kentucky Experiential Therapy
- Kentucky Hispanic Community Services
- Kentucky Holistic Programs
- Kentucky Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Kentucky Nutritional Counseling
- Kentucky Services for LGBTQ Community
- Kentucky Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Kentucky Workplace Services
Kentucky Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Kentucky
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Kentucky
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Kentucky
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Kentucky
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Kentucky
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Kentucky
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Kentucky
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Kentucky
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Kentucky
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Kentucky
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Kentucky