Wilderness & Adventure Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Michigan
Wilderness and Adventure Drug Rehabilitation in Michigan
Drug and alcohol problems affect many people living within the state of Michigan, and this includes the families who are trying to help an addict get into a drug and alcohol treatment center. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website directory do provide a list of the drug and alcohol treatment programs operating within the state, but this particular database does not list which centers offer wilderness and adventure programs. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation is the most effective and only method to help addicts overcome his or her addiction.
Did you know this about Wilderness/Adventure programs?
This type of program is used to push people outside of their comfort zones. Individuals participating in these outdoor activities are taking part in a healthy lifestyle. Nature can be very therapeutic, which is why it is used a lot for substance abuse treatment.
Are traditional treatment methods used within wilderness and adventure programs?
Yes, many of these facilities that provide wilderness and adventure treatment options for patients utilize traditional methods of counseling along with non-traditional approaches. The traditional rehabilitation methods include individual and group counseling, along with twelve-step meetings, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and other experiential treatment methods. Wilderness and adventure treatment is an effective method of helping all types of addiction, and this includes adults and teens battling moderate or severe addictions.
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan