Wilderness & Adventure Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in New Hampshire
Drug Rehab and Detox Centers with Wilderness and Adventure Programs New Hampshire
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website directory provide the contact information for all available mental health services, and addiction rehabilitation centers and programs on hand within the state of New Hampshire. What is not necessarily listed within this particular database of programs includes the wilderness and adventure based treatment options operating within the state. The one program within the state of New Hampshire that provides wilderness and adventure based treatment for men and women, is located in Derry, New Hampshire. Drug and alcohol addiction can end up being a serious problem for anyone who is involved, and the addiction can directly affect the family and people who are connected to the addict.
Did you know this about Wilderness/Adventure programs?
This type of program is used to push people outside of their comfort zones. Individuals participating in these outdoor activities are taking part in a healthy lifestyle. Nature can be very therapeutic, which is why it is used a lot for substance abuse treatment.
How to choose a wilderness therapy program?
There are a couple of things that an addict and his or her family should take into consideration when choosing a wilderness or adventure based therapy program. The family should choose a program that is safe, ensuring the structure is there; the qualified staff and available resources are there, and the family should be fully aware of what the problems are and if the treatment is effective and can completely help the addict heal his or her addiction. Some of the other considerations that the family must look at will be the cost involved with treatment, and if the wilderness program accepts state health insurance or provides payment plans.
Search New Hampshire Special Services
- New Hampshire Alternative Drug Rehabs
- New Hampshire Christian Rehab Centers
- New Hampshire Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- New Hampshire Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- New Hampshire Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- New Hampshire Experiential Therapy
- New Hampshire Holistic Programs
- New Hampshire Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- New Hampshire Nutritional Counseling
- New Hampshire Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- New Hampshire Workplace Services
New Hampshire Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in New Hampshire
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in New Hampshire
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in New Hampshire
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in New Hampshire
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in New Hampshire
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in New Hampshire
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in New Hampshire
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in New Hampshire
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Wilderness & Adventure treatments in New Hampshire. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Adventure & Wilderness Treatments for Addiction in New Hampshire