Wilderness & Adventure Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in New Jersey
New Jersey Wilderness and Adventure Treatment Programs
Drug addiction is a dangerous problem that affects many people living within the state of New Jersey, but through private and state funded treatment options patients can receive the help and care, they require to overcome any type of addiction. Numerous mental health and rehabilitation resources are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website directory, and this does include some specialized treatment resources. Unfortunately, what is not listed on the website directory is which rehabilitation centers and facilities offer wilderness and adventure based drug treatment for teens or adults.
Can wilderness programs help adults and teens?
Yes, wilderness and adventure based treatment can help men, women, and teens who are battling mental health issues or substance abuse problems. Many of these wilderness programs have been specifically created for troubled tees, who are struggling with issues at home, school, and drug problems. Adult wilderness drug rehab centers and therapy groups are becoming more popular for people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol and other personal issues. Reconnecting with nature and facing new challenges is very beneficial treatment and therapy for people who are looking for non-traditional rehabilitation.
Did you know this about Wilderness/Adventure programs?
This type of program is used to push people outside of their comfort zones. Individuals participating in these outdoor activities are taking part in a healthy lifestyle. Nature can be very therapeutic, which is why it is used a lot for substance abuse treatment.
Search New Jersey Special Services
- New Jersey Alternative Drug Rehabs
- New Jersey Christian Rehab Centers
- New Jersey Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- New Jersey Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- New Jersey Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- New Jersey Experiential Therapy
- New Jersey Holistic Programs
- New Jersey Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- New Jersey Nutritional Counseling
- New Jersey Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- New Jersey Workplace Services
New Jersey Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in New Jersey
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in New Jersey
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in New Jersey
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in New Jersey
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in New Jersey
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in New Jersey
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in New Jersey
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in New Jersey
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in New Jersey
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in New Jersey
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in New Jersey
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in New Jersey
New Jersey Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families