Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Wisconsin
Heroin addiction does not have to plague an addict for the rest of his or her life, there are many different drugs and alcohol treatment resources available all throughout the state of Wisconsin where addicts can get through the withdrawals and complete an effective drug rehab program through the process. There are just over five different programs located within the state that are able to use Buprenorphine as part of the treatment and detox process to help handle an heroin addiction. These methods can be very effective in treating opiate addiction, and many addicts have seen some long term sobriety because of it. There are some risks involved with taking these drugs as they can become habit forming and some addicts will have a hard time getting off them as they do cause withdrawals, especially if a person has been on them for long periods of time. Heroin addiction and other forms of opiate addiction do not have to be difficult to beat, but with effective treatment and detox, addicts can start living a sober life again.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Can my family visit me while at detox?
Families of an addict can make arrangements to visit their loved one within a detox center, but this is not always recommended; especially if the patient is struggling, as it can be difficult to see them go through this. Like drug rehabilitation centers, visitation occurs much of the same way, and families can make the necessary arrangements.
Wisconsin Buprenorphine Detox Centers
Within the state of Wisconsin, there are few options listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site for Buprenorphine detox programs. The SAMHSA site does list only three facilities in the state, which can assist people using Buprenorphine, successfully detox off the drug, and return to a drug-free life.
Search Wisconsin Special Services
- Wisconsin Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Wisconsin Christian Rehab Centers
- Wisconsin Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Wisconsin Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Wisconsin Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Wisconsin Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Wisconsin Experiential Therapy
- Wisconsin Holistic Programs
- Wisconsin Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Wisconsin Nutritional Counseling
- Wisconsin Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Wisconsin Workplace Services
Wisconsin Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Wisconsin
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in Wisconsin
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in Wisconsin
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Wisconsin
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Wisconsin
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
Wisconsin Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Wisconsin. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Wisconsin