Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers In Wisconsin
Wisconsin has more 10 drug and alcohol rehab centers for people that have problems with drug and alcohol abuse. Long term treatments are for addicted people with a severe dependence to addictive substance. Mild addiction can be done on an outpatient basis as well as short term residential treatment. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when deciding of the program to choose. Call one of our counselors and they will help you choose the right program.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
Currently in the state of Wisconsin, there are just over 12 different locations where a 90 day residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation center and facility are located. These programs can be very effective because of the length of stay an addict will have at the center. Short-term programs are not always the best option due to the length of stay, especially for long term drug abusers. A long term drug user may tend to see more success with a 90-day treatment program.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Wisconsin
Throughout the state of Wisconsin are over 15 distinctive inpatient drug rehab centers, which do offer programs for 60 to 12-days or more. Long-term facilities will usually offer more options for treatment, as they will have the length of time to deliver these different treatment methods to the client.
How Can I help an Addict?
The best way to help an addict is to continually offer help in the form of drug detox and or treatment. No other way will help, as a person can end up enabling them, and only allowing them to continue to use their drugs. If loved ones continue to offer help with drug rehabilitation or detox, this will lead to the addict eventually wanting to accept the help.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
Does Long-Term Drug Treatment Help?
Long-term inpatient drug treatment does help, and does, in fact, offer some of the better solutions to help addicts. This can include longer therapy programs, and aftercare if needed. Inpatient care will provide everything a client will require during their time at the facility. These programs can last anywhere from 60 to 120-days or more, and sometimes longer if need be.
Twelve-Step Programs and Inpatient Drug Rehab
Many of the inpatient drug treatment centers in the state of Wisconsin will incorporate the twelve-step models of addiction treatment. This can include group and individual therapy programs, and after care treatment all utilizing the twelve-step program. Many former addicts can attribute their sobriety to the twelve-steps, and have achieved life-long sobriety because of it.
Search Wisconsin Special Services
- Wisconsin Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Wisconsin Christian Rehab Centers
- Wisconsin Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Wisconsin Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Wisconsin Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Wisconsin Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Wisconsin Experiential Therapy
- Wisconsin Holistic Programs
- Wisconsin Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Wisconsin Nutritional Counseling
- Wisconsin Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Wisconsin Workplace Services
Wisconsin Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Wisconsin
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in Wisconsin
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in Wisconsin
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Wisconsin
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Wisconsin
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
Wisconsin Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different long term treatment services in Wisconsin. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Long Term Drug Rehab Centers in Wisconsin