Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Alabama
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, you might be in doubt or unsure on what actions to take in order to fight addiction. One of the questions that are often asked is whether or not the person should receive a treatment in an out-of-town clinic for an extended period of time. An addict living in Montgomery or Mobile would go out of town and get a treatment in a rural clinic or even another state. While this is the best scenario, it is not always possible due to time and money constraint.
Did you know this about outpatient drug and alcohol treatment?
These types of programs have existed for a very long time, and typically cater to those who are not full blown addicts, but may be weekend bingers; however, the 12-step does have a solid reputation of helping long term addicts get on the road to recovery.
For people who cannot go into a residential treatment, they can receive what is called an outpatient treatment. An outpatient treatment or drug rehab is defined as a treatment where people stay less than 24 hours in a clinic or hospital. For drug addicts in Alabama, this is a possibility. They would visit weekly a drug rehab center in Mobile, Montgomery, Huntsville or Birmingham.
Alabama's drug treatment situation is somewhat dire; Alabama has a few centers and outpatient clinics. While there are a few options possible, it can be hard to choose the right one. This is where we come in. Calling us is free of charge, and we will go through the various options possible in order to help you choose the right solution to drug addiction in Alabama.
Outpatient Drug Treatment within Alabama
Outpatient drug treatment programs are available all throughout the state of Alabama, in fact, there are close to 50 different facilities that do provide help for addiction and other co-occurring problems. Outpatient programs can be quite effective, as they do provide all the necessary counseling and support similar to what a residential center will offer.
What are Intensive Outpatient Services?
Intensive outpatient programs will offer lengthier treatment options, and the client will be at the center longer during the day. Outpatient treatment operates with the patient attending daily counseling and therapy sessions, including other forms of treatment to help treat their substance abuse problems. Intensive programs can help more serious forms of addiction, especially those addicts who are not ready for residential facilities.
Alabama Payment Options
- Alabama Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Alabama Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Alabama Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Alabama Rehab Centers with EAP
- Alabama Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Alabama Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Alabama Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Alabama State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Alabama Special Addiction Services
- Alabama Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Alabama Christian Rehab Centers
- Alabama Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alabama Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alabama Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Alabama Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alabama Experiential Therapy
- Alabama Holistic Programs
- Alabama Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alabama Nutritional Counseling
- Alabama Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alabama Workplace Services
Alabama Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alabama
- Cocaine Rehab Programs in Alabama
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Methamphetamine Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Morphine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Over the Counter Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Alabama
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Alabama
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Street Drugs Treatment Services in Alabama
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Alabama
Alabama Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different outpatient rehab programs in Alabama. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN ALABAMA