Alabama Short Term Residential Programs & 28 Days Rehab
The typical short term residential treatment center will go no longer then 30 days. For the people of Alabama who are battling a drug or alcohol addiction, this can be a life-saving solution. Within the state, there are just over ten different short term inpatient treatment centers. A person can find help all over the state, with at least one of these centers being located in a major city. The right help can be found very quickly for those in need, and this can be an excellent solution to start with.
Did you know this about short term drug treatment programs?
Short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are usually associated with 28 day programs. This is not always the case, some short term programs will only last a couple weeks, but do have aftercare programs set up to help maintain sobriety.
28 Days Treatment programs in Alabama
A 28-day rehabilitation program is one of the more recognized treatment options out there. These programs provide many different treatment options for the addict, and last a period no longer then 28 days. During that time, the addiction problems are handled, and the person is helped both physically and mentally. 28-day treatment programs can be successful for most addicts, however, taking a look at the severity of the addiction is a good choice prior to choosing a 28-day option. Some addicts require longer-term programs to help them, but a 28 days treatment options is a good place to start.
Short-Term Drug and Alcohol Rehab within Alabama
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website only list fourteen short-term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs within the state of Alabama. This may not be enough to help treat all the different types of addiction, which so many people are struggling with. In some cases, families and their loved ones may have to seek help in other states, to ensure the proper help is found.
Can Short-Term Drug Treatment Stop an Addict from doing Drugs?
A drug and alcohol rehabilitation program is designed to help any, and all addicts stop using the drugs and alcohol they are abusing. The treatment process is set up to help their particular situation, as a family and/or the addict will find the proper program for their addiction. The willingness of the addict will play a role in the success of treatment, and it is important for both family and the treatment staff to encourage the addict to keep moving forward.
Alabama Payment Options
- Alabama Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Alabama Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Alabama Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Alabama Rehab Centers with EAP
- Alabama Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Alabama Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Alabama Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Alabama State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Alabama Special Addiction Services
- Alabama Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Alabama Christian Rehab Centers
- Alabama Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alabama Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alabama Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Alabama Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alabama Experiential Therapy
- Alabama Holistic Programs
- Alabama Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alabama Nutritional Counseling
- Alabama Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alabama Workplace Services
Alabama Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alabama
- Cocaine Rehab Programs in Alabama
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Methamphetamine Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Morphine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Over the Counter Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Alabama
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Alabama
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Street Drugs Treatment Services in Alabama
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Alabama
Alabama Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different short-term inpatient programs in Alabama. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF SHORT TERM PROGRAMS IN ALABAMA