Alaska Assessment/evaluation For Drug And Alcohol Addiction
Currently in the state of Alaska, there are services being provided for drug and or alcohol addiction assessment and evaluations. An assessment is done to ensure the person or persons looking for help are pointed in the right direction based on the outcome of the evaluation.
Did you know this about drug and alcohol assessment and evaluation?
Drug and alcohol addiction assessments and evaluation are usually free services provided by state health centers and substance abuse treatment programs. It helps assess the needs of the addict to find the right treatment.
Alaska Substance Abuse Assessment and Evaluation Services
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers throughout the state of Alaska can assist addicts and their families with assessments and helping them determine the severity of the addiction. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do not necessarily provide a category for addiction assessment or evaluations, but individuals can contact rehabilitation centers in the area to help out with this.
Will a self-assessment determine if I am an addict?
The purpose of a self-assessment is for an individual to determine if an addiction or drug and/or alcohol problem are present. Most drug treatment programs provide some type of on-line questionnaire where anyone can go through the questions to get an idea if there are any issues with drugs or alcohol.
Alaska Payment Options
- Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Alaska Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with EAP
- Alaska Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Alaska Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Alaska Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Alaska State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Alaska Special Addiction Services
- Alaska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Alaska Christian Rehab Centers
- Alaska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alaska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alaska Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Alaska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alaska Experiential Therapy
- Alaska Holistic Programs
- Alaska Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alaska Nutritional Counseling
- Alaska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alaska Workplace Services
Alaska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alaska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Alaska
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Alaska
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Alaska
- Over the Counter Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Alaska
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Street Drugs Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Alaska
Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of different assessment/evaluation programs for drug and alcohol addiction in Alaska. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF ASSESSMENT/EVALUATION PROGRAM IN ALASKA