Detox Programs Treatment For Drug And Alcohol In Alaska
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Alaska. However, if a person you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Alaska or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
There are several detox programs located in Alaska according to our directory. There are a few of them in Anchorage, but there are some in smaller cities, such as Fort Wainwright and Hoonah. However, with these detox centers, there are a lot of options that should be looked at before deciding on a detox. First, there are two types of detox programs located in Alaska, the outpatient and the residential. Depending on one's lifestyle, an outpatient or inpatient will be more fitting.
There are a lot of options in the different detox programs available in Alaska. Some of the detox programs specialize in taking in those who are in trouble with the law, some are for women only/men only. Some offer a partial hospitalization as part of the detox program for those who need it. Also, one has to consider the payment options of the different detox programs to see which one fits best. In Alaska, there are very different options to suit people of all walks of life. Some are state financed, some take private insurance and some offer payment assistance.
With all these different options, it is a good idea to call us and get help in deciding which detox program in Alaska to attend. It is also important to understand the importance of full rehabilitation after detox. There some of the detox facilities in Alaska who also offer a rehabilitation service. This can make the transition a lot easier. We can help you sort it all out.
WHAT METHODS OF DETOX ARE USED TO HELP ADDICTS?
Within the state of Alaska are facilities equipped to administer Buprenorphine and Suboxone, which are drugs primarily used to help opiate addicts. Medical detox centers across the state will be set up to medically withdraw drug users utilizing different medication, which help alleviate withdrawal symptoms.
ALASKA DRUG DETOX CENTERS
Drug addicts seeking a detox center or a method of withdrawal will find just over six different facilities providing services within Alaska. Drug withdrawals are not always for addicts, there are many individuals physically dependent on drugs that have been prescribed to them. The detox process will be capable of treating all individuals, and help handle all types of substance abuse.
WILL HEALTH INSURANCE COVER DRUG DETOX?
Many of the detox centers within the state of Alaska will accept a person’s health insurance. This will help cover certain or all costs involved during the detox process; state health insurance providers include Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield, etc. In the cases where health insurance does not cover all the costs, a patient may have to pay for room and board, where the insurance will cover medical costs.
DRUG DETOX IS NOT DRUG REHABILITATION
It is important to understand that drug detox is not a final solution for treatment and rehabilitation. The detox process is simply there to help a patient become physically ready for treatment. Some addicts may think they can dry out and will be capable of maintaining their sobriety. This not always necessarily the case, the drug rehabilitation process will help ensure an addict can treat all the underlying issues, and teach them to maintain their sobriety.
Alaska Payment Options
- Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Alaska Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with EAP
- Alaska Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Alaska Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Alaska Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Alaska State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Alaska Special Addiction Services
- Alaska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Alaska Christian Rehab Centers
- Alaska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alaska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alaska Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Alaska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alaska Experiential Therapy
- Alaska Holistic Programs
- Alaska Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alaska Nutritional Counseling
- Alaska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alaska Workplace Services
Alaska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alaska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Alaska
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Alaska
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Alaska
- Over the Counter Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Alaska
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Street Drugs Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Alaska
Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Detox Centers in Alaska. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF ALASKA DETOX CENTERS