Outpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab In Alaska
While it would seem as if drug abuse could not touch Alaska, it is too often the case. When someone realizes that they have a problem with drugs in Alaska, whether it is alcohol or harder drugs such as Cocaine or heroin, they face the tough decision of choosing where to get help. Should they leave the state entirely and go to a private center in California? Or maybe they want to visit a clinic once a week to help them, and they can at the same time continue their regular life? If the latter is what is needed, you have come to the right place.
Did you know this about outpatient drug and alcohol treatment?
These types of programs have existed for a very long time, and typically cater to those who are not full blown addicts, but may be weekend bingers; however, the 12-step does have a solid reputation of helping long term addicts get on the road to recovery.
Alaska has a few Outpatient treatment centers, as well as drug assistance groups and councilors dedicated to helping individuals live a drug-free life. It is obvious that outpatient treatment is less efficient then a long-term treatment in a private center. However, sometimes the long term options cannot be done, due to financial or time restrictions.
Whatever your choice is, the important part is that you do something about it. Whether a friend or yourself have a problem with drug addiction, it is important that you act. If you are not able to get a long-term treatment in a drug treatment center, then an outpatient treatment is the optimum option. Start by calling us and we will gladly help you find the best solution to drug addiction in Alaska.
What does Outpatient Treatment Cost?
The cost of an outpatient center will differ depending on what the facility will offer. Low-cost or government-funded programs can be covered by health insurance, or may cost anywhere from $0 to $800 for treatment. Private outpatient programs will cost from $2500 to $10,000, but this can differ depending on what the center is providing.
Alaska Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Throughout the state of Alaska are close to 40 different outpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers. These facilities will treat all types of addiction, and can help men, women, and adolescents. Outpatient centers will offer different methods to treat an addiction, and there are solutions to help all types of substance abuse.
Alaska Payment Options
- Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Alaska Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with EAP
- Alaska Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Alaska Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Alaska Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Alaska State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Alaska Special Addiction Services
- Alaska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Alaska Christian Rehab Centers
- Alaska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alaska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alaska Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Alaska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alaska Experiential Therapy
- Alaska Holistic Programs
- Alaska Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alaska Nutritional Counseling
- Alaska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alaska Workplace Services
Alaska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alaska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Alaska
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Alaska
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Alaska
- Over the Counter Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Alaska
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Street Drugs Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Alaska
Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different outpatient rehab programs in Alaska. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN ALASKA