Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Rehab Programs In Arkansas
While there are several different forms of drug treatment in Arkansas, most people feel that the most effective are the residential drug treatment programs. The advantage of the inpatient drug treatment programs contrary to the outpatient programs is that the addict is basically locked down. They cannot get access to any drugs or alcohol while they are in the program.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
There are several different types of residential drug programs in Arkansas. The first thing that the addict needs to decide is if they are going to get the treatment from a long-term or short term program. The long-term programs in Arkansas usually have the most success rates, but they are not for everyone. The long-term programs, which can last for several months, are also quite expensive.
The more popular choice in drug rehabs is the short-term programs. These programs usually last for about a month and should be followed up with and intensive outpatient counseling program.
What the addicts get out of the program is going to completely depend on the type of program that they chose. From a short term program, they should have some basic knowledge about why and how they became addicted to drugs, as well as some life skills that will help them avoid drugs once they leave the program.
The long-term programs are usually quite extensive, and the addicts will start developing skills to help them rebuild the life that the drugs helped them destroy. Depending on the program, the addict might come out of the situation with job skills, a better understanding of how their addiction affected their loved ones, and how to avoid the triggers that could cause them to resume their drug use.
90 Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Arkansas
All throughout the state of Arkansas there are just over five different drug and alcohol treatment facilities and programs that offer a 90-day drug and or alcohol treatment program. For many long-time addicts, a short term program will not always work and will not always provide the best length of time for treatment. A 90-day program has a better chance of success, and it will take the time needed to go deeper and solve the addiction.
The stronger a support system the addict can build around them, the greater their chances are of staying drug free.
Twelve-Step Methods Used within Inpatient Centers
Twelve-step programs in the state of Arkansas can be found within the many inpatient programs available. This type of treatment can provide support and on-going care for addicts and recovering addicts. The twelve-steps of addiction treatment are used to treat addicts through counseling and group therapy. Long-term residential centers can continue to provide aftercare support utilizing the twelve-step programs available in the state.
The Cost of Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Many of the inpatient centers providing 60 to 120-day programs will accept health insurance, which does offset specific costs of treatment. This can include Medicare and Medicaid, along with other state health insurance providers. For families who may not have insurance, there are low-cost and free programs available, along with private centers, which are self-payment, but can accept insurance in some cases.
Specialized Inpatient Drug Treatment Methods
Within the state of Arkansas are inpatient facilities set up to treat pregnant women, offer holistic drug treatment, provide faith-based programs, and offer help for specific genders and ages. While drug and alcohol addiction is always changing, particular care and help will be needed to ensure all addicts, and their families receive the help and support they need.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Arkansas
Throughout the state of Arkansas are over ten different inpatient programs offering 60 to 120-day programs for clients seeking long-term care. These types of addiction treatment centers are set up to help all types of addiction, and help addicts battling co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders. Drug treatment in the state is provided in many of the different counties, and addicts can access the resources they need to get help.
Arkansas Payment Options
- Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Arkansas Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Arkansas Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Arkansas Rehab Centers with EAP
- Arkansas Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Arkansas Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Arkansas Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Arkansas State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Arkansas Special Addiction Services
- Arkansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Arkansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Arkansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arkansas Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arkansas Experiential Therapy
- Arkansas Holistic Programs
- Arkansas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arkansas Nutritional Counseling
- Arkansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arkansas Workplace Services
Arkansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arkansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arkansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Arkansas
- Over the Counter Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Arkansas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Arkansas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Prescription Drugs Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Arkansas
Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Arkansas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Residential Long Term Program in Arkansas