Arkansas Drug And Alcohol Short Term Programs
A typical short term residential treatment center will provide services for no longer then two to four weeks. This type of help can drastically help a person as it removes them from their current environment. When you can spend time within a treatment center, you are able to get one on one care and around the clock help.
Did you know this about short term drug treatment programs?
Short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are usually associated with 28 day programs. This is not always the case, some short term programs will only last a couple weeks, but do have aftercare programs set up to help maintain sobriety.
The state of Arkansas has just a few different centers that can potentially offer this kind of help. If you or your loved ones are struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, get the right help as soon as possible.
28 Days Drugs and Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs in Arkansas
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs and centers come in all different forms and options for addicts. A 28-day drug and alcohol treatment center is probably one of the more popular or recognized forms of treatment. An addict will stay and live at the center they are attending for a period of 28 days, typically no longer. During this time, they will receive different forms of treatment to help them both physically and mentally. They will be given different tools to use to help maintain their sobriety and completely over come their addiction. Depending on the severity of their addiction, 28-day treatment programs are available all throughout the state.
Short-Term Substance Abuse Drug Treatment Arkansas
Despite countless people struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, substance abuse, and dependence; there are only 16 different short-term substance abuse treatment programs listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website. These drug treatment facilities are located all throughout the state, but offer a variety of different services for addicts of all ages.
What Costs are involved with Short-Term Drug Rehab?
The cost of a short-term drug and alcohol treatment will vary, depending upon the type of treatment, and what services are provided for clients. Private short-term drug rehab programs throughout the state will cost between $5000 and $15,000, where as low cost programs will typically be covered by state funded health insurance. When speaking with the drug rehab program, they will provide all the necessary information about cost and how it works.
Arkansas Payment Options
- Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Arkansas Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Arkansas Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Arkansas Rehab Centers with EAP
- Arkansas Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Arkansas Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Arkansas Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Arkansas State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Arkansas Special Addiction Services
- Arkansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Arkansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Arkansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arkansas Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arkansas Experiential Therapy
- Arkansas Holistic Programs
- Arkansas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arkansas Nutritional Counseling
- Arkansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arkansas Workplace Services
Arkansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arkansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arkansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Arkansas
- Over the Counter Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Arkansas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Arkansas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Prescription Drugs Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Arkansas
Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Short Term programs in Arkansas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF SHORT TERM REHABILITATION CENTERS IN ARKANSAS