Drug And Alcohol Treatment Centers Covered By Blue Cross/Blue Shield in the United States
Many Americans rely on health insurance and health benefits to help them cover day to day medical needs, and medical emergencies that may come up. The Blue Cross/Blue Shield Association has been providing health insurance to Americans since the 1930’s; currently, just over 100 million Americans have Blue Cross or Blue Shield health insurance. meanwhile in the United States, Blue Cross and Blue Shield are able to cover drug and alcohol rehab programs and substance abuse treatment facilities. The private drug and alcohol rehabilitation sector in the United States is a billion dollar industry, but many Americans are not able to afford private drug treatment because of the cost. Throughout the United States, there are many low-cost and no-cost drug rehab programs, but many drug treatment centers are able to accept health insurance, which can cover some of the costs or even all the costs involved in treatment. This has helped many drug addicts living in the U.S.A. get the right help they need, and because certain drug rehab programs are able to accept health insurance, addicts are able to get into quality programs.
Did you know this about BC/BS coverage?
BC/BS covers rehab, but it depends on your policy. The FEP handles the cost of therapy in an outpatient rehab, but you are responsible for the rest. They always ask for certification, so you need to go through this before seeking residential treatment.
In every state throughout the United States, there are drug and alcohol rehab programs that are able to accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Each state has different options where addicts can seek out help; these options can include residential programs and outpatient programs. Residential drug rehabs are live in facilities where an addict will stay during the course of their program, where as an outpatient program, an addict will attend treatment daily, but will not be living at the treatment facility. Drug and alcohol addicts who are requiring detox, can gain access to medical detox programs that can help with more severe cases of addiction where an addict cannot detox without medical supervision.
These types of drug treatment services can be covered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and each state will have different options to look at. Other services that can be found include substance abuse treatment centers that can provide programs for addicts caught up in the criminal-justice system, and also addicts who may have been charged with a DUI or a DWI and require a drug rehab program due to a court order. If an addict is battling a severe opiate addiction, there are drug treatment programs covered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield that can provide treatment and detox using Buprenorphine, which has helped many opiate addicts get off of the drugs they are taking.
Because drug and alcohol addiction can cause so much pain and suffering for an addict and their family, it is important that the right kind of help is gotten. If an addict has access to drug rehab centers covered by health insurance, they will be able to get into these programs usually quicker. Health insurance providers are coming to realize that drug and alcohol addiction has been an ever growing problem in the United States, and treatment options need to be made available, but accessible to all Americans who are struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services Covered by Fidelis Care in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services Covered by Health Net in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services Covered by MedCost in the United States
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services Covered by MHN in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services Covered by Multiplan in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Amerigroup in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Emblem / GHI-HIP in The U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Healthfirst in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Kaiser Permanente Coverage in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Magellan Health in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Molina Healthcare in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Neighborhood Health Plan in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Optum Insurance in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with Oscar in the U.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Treatments with The Holman Group in the U.S.