Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In California
Opiate addicts are always looking for ways to overcome their addiction with not having to experience the pain of the withdrawals to the fullest extent. All throughout the state of California are numerous different drugs and alcohol treatment programs available to help addicts hooked on heroin or prescription pain medication's withdraw off of the drugs, and become physically healthy again. Many of these detox centers are fully equipped to handle the worse withdrawals and those addicts who may be on very large amounts of opiates. Included in these treatment options are just over eight different programs that are able to administer Buprenorphine as part of their treatment options to help addicts. This particular drug stops the withdrawal symptoms and combined with Naloxone it can be used as a maintenance program to help addicts remain off of the drugs they are taking. The drug is given as a pill that is dissolved under the tongue, and the dose is determined by the doctor based on the patient’s medical situation. The dosage should never be increased or changed, as the drug can cause some severe withdrawals if the user stops taking it abruptly.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
California Buprenorphine Detox Centers
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list there are 50 Buprenorphine detox centers operating within the state of California. The detox programs are available throughout the state, and do all provide much of the same service, with some differences. People looking for this type of detox will have options for either a private center or one that is low-cost or free, which may accept state funded health insurance.
Can pregnant women detox from Buprenorphine?
Ideally, a pregnant woman should not be taking any type of opiate for obvious reasons, and if they do end up taking Buprenorphine for whatever reason, there are specialized detox programs for pregnant women throughout the United States. These facilities are very specialized and only treat women who are pregnant.
California Payment Options
- California Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- California Free or Low-Budget Programs
- California Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- California Rehab Centers with EAP
- California Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- California Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- California Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- California State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search California Special Addiction Services
- California Alternative Drug Rehabs
- California Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- California Christian Rehab Centers
- California Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- California Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- California Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- California Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- California Experiential Therapy
- California Holistic Programs
- California Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- California Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- California Nutritional Counseling
- California Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- California Workplace Services
California Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in California
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in California
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in California
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in California
- Marijuana Treatment centers in California
- Meth Rehabilitation Programs in California
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in California
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in California
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in California
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in California
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in California
- Percocet Rehab Programs in California
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in California
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in California
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in California
California Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in California. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in California