Long-term Residential Drug Rehab Programs In Colorado
When most people think of Colorado, they think of great skiing and the breathtaking beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Just because a state is beautiful, it does not mean that it is without problems. In 2004, the state of Colorado had 68,953 people seek help from one of the state’s numerous substance abuse programs. 66.4% reported an addiction to alcohol, the rests were addicted to various drugs.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
Drug addiction is a scary thing. It can completely ruin the life of not just the person who is addicted to drugs, but also of everyone who loves them. Some people become so fixated on their need for drugs that they are unable to even notice the devastation that they are leaving in their wake. They simply do not care who they hurt because the only thing they can think about is getting their next fix. This is why is such a good thing that the state of Colorado has so many residential drug treatment programs. The more drug treatment programs that drug addicts can get into, the better their chances are of getting the help that they need.
The most successful type of drug therapy is a detoxification program that is immediately followed by a stay in one of Colorado's residential program. The detoxification helps the addict purge the residual drug from their body, and the residential program allows them to get the counseling they need to start healing their mind. The whole time this is happening the individual does not have to worry about any outside temptations.
Sometimes, a lot of the times, the initial treatment does not stick, and the addict falls and finds themselves using again. While this is not the outcome that anyone hopes for, it never comes as a surprise. The best thing the addict can do in this situation is gone through the whole process again and figured out why they relapsed.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Colorado
All throughout the state of Colorado there are just over 20 different drug and alcohol treatment programs and centers that will offer a 90-day program to addicts. When addicts are willing and wanting to get help, it is not to un-common for them to choose a 90-day program over a 28 day program. The reason being for this is that they will want to handle their addiction fully and take the length of time needed to do so.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Colorado
Inpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers within the state of Colorado provide programs for 60 to 120 days, which are long-term and help addicts who have been battling addiction for a long time. Addicts who have been through other forms of treatment, or have not seen success with short-term drug rehabilitation will benefit from a long-term inpatient center.
What is the Costs Involved with Inpatient Drug Treatment?
Each inpatient drug treatment facility in the state, which provides 60 to 120-day programs, will come at different costs. Many of the facilities in the state do accept health insurance, which does offset certain costs involved with treatment. Some of the inpatient centers in the state are private facilities, while others will offer low-cost options or provide free drug treatment.
Twelve-Step Models of Addiction Treatment Offered within Inpatient Centers
The twelve-step program has been helping addicts and recovering addicts for a very long time, and through these treatment methods, many people have achieved life-long sobriety. The inpatient centers in the state, which deliver 60 to 120-day programs, will typically provide some form of twelve-step care for their patients. This can be in the form individual therapy, group counseling, and other support groups to help addicts.
Specialized Drug Treatment Methods within Colorado
For addicts seeking out more specific help, there are many programs in the state providing inpatient treatment, which do offer specialized help. This can include faith-based programs, treatment for certain age groups and genders and holistic rehabilitation. These types of services are provided within treatment programs delivering 60 to 120-day treatment options.
Colorado Payment Options
- Colorado Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Colorado Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Colorado Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Colorado Rehab Centers with EAP
- Colorado Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Colorado Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Colorado Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Colorado State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Colorado Special Addiction Services
- Colorado Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Colorado Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Colorado Christian Rehab Centers
- Colorado Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Colorado Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Colorado Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Colorado Experiential Therapy
- Colorado Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Colorado Holistic Programs
- Colorado Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Colorado Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Colorado Nutritional Counseling
- Colorado Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Colorado Workplace Services
Colorado Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Colorado
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Colorado
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Colorado
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Colorado
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Colorado
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Colorado
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in Colorado
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Colorado
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in Colorado
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in Colorado
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Colorado
- Percocet Rehab Programs in Colorado
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Colorado
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Colorado
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in Colorado
Colorado Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Colorado. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Colorado Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Colorado Drug Rehab for Men
- Colorado Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Colorado Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Colorado Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Colorado Family Programs
- Colorado Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Colorado Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Residential Long Term Treatment in Colorado