Drug And Alcohol Outpatient Treatment In Connecticut
If you are in need of a drug treatment to a friend or family member addicted to narcotics, you have come to the right place. There are various options when it comes to drug detox and rehab, however, time and financial constraint might force an individual into what is commonly referred to as an Outpatient drug treatment. Although their efficiency rates are lower than the standard residential out-of-town drug detox and rehab, Outpatient drug programs are still a viable option and are always better than doing nothing.
In Connecticut, Outpatient alcohol and drug centers can be found in Hartford, New Haven and Bridgeport, as well as many of the smaller Connecticut towns and cities. With over 36 outpatient programs, the possibilities aren't lacking when it comes time to help an individual with drug abuse problems.
Did you know this about outpatient drug and alcohol treatment?
These types of programs have existed for a very long time, and typically cater to those who are not full blown addicts, but may be weekend bingers; however, the 12-step does have a solid reputation of helping long term addicts get on the road to recovery.
However, which one is best or most well suited to your situation? Geography is very likely your number-one concern, as you probably don't want to spend too much time driving at weekly meetings. However, also to consider is the method used of the center at which you are going, as well as their success rate. This is where we come in. Addicted.org is here to help people choose the right option in terms of drug rehab programs. Call us free of charge and we will assist you in finding the best outpatient alcohol and drug rehab program in Connecticut or other nearby northeastern states.
What are the Differences between Outpatient and Residential Drug Rehab?
Outpatient drug treatment does not offer live-in treatment options, but will provide all the similar methods of drug treatment as residential programs. Outpatient centers are more equipped to treat addicts who have not been abusing drugs for years, or have been through other forms of drug rehab. Outpatient treatment is a viable option to help all types of addiction.
Connecticut Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment are one of the more common resources provided throughout the United States, which does provide effective treatment resources for the residents of Connecticut. Within the state, there are close to 40 different outpatient treatment programs available that will help treat all types of addiction and substance abuse problems.
Connecticut Payment Options
- Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Connecticut Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Connecticut Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Connecticut Rehab Centers with EAP
- Connecticut Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Connecticut Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Connecticut Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Connecticut State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Connecticut Special Addiction Services
- Connecticut Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Connecticut Christian Rehab Centers
- Connecticut Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Connecticut Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Connecticut Experiential Therapy
- Connecticut Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Connecticut Holistic Programs
- Connecticut Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Connecticut Nutritional Counseling
- Connecticut Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Connecticut Workplace Services
Connecticut Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Connecticut
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Connecticut
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Connecticut
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Connecticut
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Connecticut
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Connecticut
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Connecticut
Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different outpatient rehab programs in Connecticut. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Connecticut Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Connecticut Drug Rehab for Men
- Connecticut Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Connecticut Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Connecticut Family Programs
- Connecticut Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Connecticut Youth Drug Rehab Services
LIST OF OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN CONNECTICUT