List of Rehabs in Contra Costa County, California
Below is a list of the different drug rehab centers in Contra Costa County, California, as well as other addiction services. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center or service is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Commitment to Quality
Addicted.org's team of addiction professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the field of substance use and addiction recovery. They use this experience when assessing each service listed in our directory. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the listings in our directory, you can contact the team directly at Communications@addicted.org. We will utilize your feedback to make any necessary updates to our list of services.
California Substance Use: Trends, Statistics, and Solutions
TIPS: If you feel you're going to use
- Find a peer support group: California 12-step meetings and other resources through the addicted.org directory.
- Stay active and distracted—California offers a diverse landscape to explore and endless community events.
- Access counseling through the Department of Healthcare Services or contact California 2-1-1.
- Find an activity—there is no shortage of fulfilling experiences and activities in California.
- Avoid risky situations. Fentanyl and opioids remain the biggest drug threat in the state.
TIPS: If you want to help someone
- Find local help through the Department of Healthcare Services.
- Be aware of overdose risks—resources available through California Overdose Prevention Network and Overdose Prevention Initiative with the CDPH.
- Assessment and screening are available through the Department of Healthcare Services.
- Organize a family intervention with the help of a professional interventionist.
- Avoid enabling the individual who is addicted to drugs or alcohol.
After completing a drug rehab in Contra Costa County, the next step is arranging aftercare support in the county or city. The most common aftercare options are outpatient therapy, sober coaching, recovery meetings, or sober living homes. However, no one solution is suitable for everyone. The benefit of some of the aftercare support programs in Contra Costa County, services are tailored to meet individual needs. The goal is to take every step to achieve lifelong sobriety.