Alcohol And Drug Rehab Programs in Dallas, Texas
Throughout the city of Dallas, there are over 30 different locations where drug and alcohol rehabilitation services are offered. These will include various different treatment centers, detox programs, and government services that provide help for substance abuse problems. Many programs that are operated by state and federal governments are normally covered by state health care and or are low-cost and no-cost treatment. Other programs that are typically provided in the state are privately funded, which means there is an out-of-pocket cost involved. The cost for private treatment will vary depending on the center, but is typically based on the length of stay, and how extensive the treatment will be.
What would attract my son or daughter to using drugs?
There are many things that end up attracting people to drugs, especially adolescents, and in most situations, it is peer pressure and usage among friends at parties and social gatherings. In other circumstances, a person uses drugs or alcohol to cover-up some type of pain or guilt, and mask a problem they may be facing in his or her life. If a persons drug use begins to spiral out of control the proper rehabilitation and help should be gotten right away.
Did you know this about Dallas?
Services available in Dallas
- Detox Centers
- Inpatient Services
- Outpatient Services
- Counseling Services
Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Centers in Dallas, Texas
The city of Dallas deals with many drug problems, but crack cocaine use is a major problem, especially within Dallas. Crack cocaine is readily available throughout the city and many people are addicted to it, but there are resources within the city that can help treat crack addiction. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do list 27 programs on hand throughout the city of Dallas.
Search Texas Special Services
- Texas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Texas Christian Rehab Centers
- Texas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Texas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Texas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Texas Experiential Therapy
- Texas Holistic Programs
- Texas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Texas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Texas Nutritional Counseling
- Texas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Texas Workplace Services
Texas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different services in Dallas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Texas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Texas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Texas
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Texas
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Texas
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Texas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Texas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Texas
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Texas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Texas
LIST OF TREATMENT CENTERS IN DALLAS, TEXAS