District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
Substance abuse treatment programs offer different treatment models where addicts can find the right kind of help for their particular addiction. These programs are offered in Washington D.C. where an addict can attend a program and get started on a path of recovery.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs in Washington D.C.
The Department of Behavioral Health within Washington D.C., does provide intervention and treatment services, prevention and supports for children, adolescents, and adults. This also includes treatment for mental and substance abuse disorders through community-based outpatient and residential services. These resources are available to all the people living within the District Capital, and this does include addiction assessment programs. An addiction assessment is done through a rehabilitation center, where a counselor can help locate the foremost possible treatment options for an addict. Through an in-depth interview process, it can be determined what kind of help will give the patient their optimal chances of success.
Did you know this about Washington D.C?
Services available in Washington D.C:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Drug Detox Services
Drug and alcohol detox facilities situated within the District Capital do offer some different treatment options. Traditional detox services provide the basic needs to help addict’s withdrawal from most common street drugs, as in most cases the withdrawals will not be overly serious. Medical detox programs will assist addicts on drugs that do cause extreme physical dependencies, and require controlled withdrawal programs. This can include methadone detox, as this drug must be weaned off of properly, otherwise it can cause long-term damage. Opiate addicts living in the area will have access to treatment programs that do offer Buprenorphine or Suboxone as part of the treatment and detox process.
Residential and Outpatient Drug Treatment Programs
Throughout the District Capital are several locations where both residential programs and outpatient facilities are situated. Residential drug treatment will always offer either a long-term program (30 days or more), or a short-term program (30 days or less). Each option will deliver different methods to treat their patient, but the length of time should be determined on how serious the addiction is. More extreme substance abuse problems may require longer stays in treatment, as there will be more in-depth therapy needed to help handle all the underlying issues. This also includes the physical rehabilitation, as drug abuse does take a major toll on a person's body and health.
Special Services for Drug Rehabilitation
More specific types of drug treatment are on hand in the area of D.C., and this includes executive drug treatment centers for business professionals, faith-based programs, and facilities providing their services in different language. Drug and alcohol treatment is also attainable for pregnant women, and person with HIV/AIDS, while people with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders will also have access to help. Some of the drug treatment centers in the area will be set up to help adolescents, and will also be gender specific.
D.C Payment Options
- District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- District of Columbia Free or Low-Budget Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with EAP
- District of Columbia Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- District of Columbia State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search District of Columbia Special Addiction Services
- D.C. Alternative Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- D.C. Christian Rehab Centers
- D.C. Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- D.C. Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- D.C. Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- D.C. Drug Rehab Services by Language
- D.C. Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- D.C. Experiential Therapy
- D.C. Faith-Based Addiction Services
- D.C. Holistic Programs
- D.C. Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- D.C. Nutritional Counseling
- D.C. Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- D.C. Workplace Services
District of Columbia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in D.C.
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in D.C.
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in D.C.
- Marijuana Treatment centers in D.C.
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in D.C.
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Percocet Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in D.C.
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in D.C.
District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men
- Washington DC Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Women
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Centers for Youth
- Washington DC Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Washington DC Family Programs