List Of Outpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehabs In Washington D.C.
Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs are available in Washington D.C. for addicts whom are still functioning with a job and other responsibilities. These services provide intensive group and individual counseling set around different models of addiction treatment.
Is outpatient drug rehab beneficial for long-term drug users?
This will be dependent upon the willingness of the addict; typically, an outpatient center will not be the best choice for a long term drug user. Addicts who have been abusing drugs and alcohol over many years will normally require longer form's of drug rehabilitation, which are residential facilities. The residential setting offers a more controlled and stable environment for a patient, especially long-term drug users.
Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Washington D.C.
The resources that are provided on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website, list 23 outpatient centers within Washington D.C. Outpatient drug rehab helps a patient daily, and the client will not be living in the center, but will attend their treatment daily. Outpatient treatment works best for drug users who have not been using for a long time, or have not attended any form drug treatment before.
Drug and alcohol addiction has gotten to a point in the United States today where it is a legitimate, catastrophic epidemic. According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The United States drug levels and addiction levels in general approached the level of Epidemic for the first time in 2010. Since then, the threat levels of addiction have not gone down.
This drug and alcohol addiction problem is now on a whole new level, and it has necessitated rapid change in the arena of how we address the problem. Since the turn of the century, drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation centers and programs have become the mainstay for tackling addiction. One such method of treatment, outpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment, is probably the most common.
D.C Payment Options
- District of Columbia Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- District of Columbia Free or Low-Budget Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with EAP
- District of Columbia Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- District of Columbia State Financed Drug Rehabs
District of Columbia Treatment for Professionals
- District of Columbia Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- District of Columbia Addiction Services for Professionals
- District of Columbia Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- District of Columbia Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- District of Columbia Military Programs
- District of Columbia Programs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- District of Columbia Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search District of Columbia Special Addiction Services
- D.C. Alternative Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- D.C. Christian Rehab Centers
- D.C. Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- D.C. Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- D.C. Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- D.C. Drug Rehab Services by Language
- D.C. Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- D.C. Experiential Therapy
- D.C. Faith-Based Addiction Services
- D.C. Holistic Programs
- D.C. Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- D.C. Nutritional Counseling
- D.C. Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- D.C. Workplace Services
District of Columbia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in D.C.
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in D.C.
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in D.C.
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in D.C.
- Marijuana Treatment centers in D.C.
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in D.C.
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Percocet Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in D.C.
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in D.C.
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in D.C.
District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
- Washington DC Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men
- Washington DC Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Women
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Washington DC Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Washington DC Family Programs
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers for Boys
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers for Girls