Lsd Detox Centers In the United States
Due to the bizarre (sometimes terrorizing and frightening) effects of LSD, addiction is not of the same physical category or need as say opiates, or alcohol. There is a tolerance building mechanism in place though, that may encourage a user to use stronger and stronger doses to achieve the state of altered consciousness. In this regard, it is a dangerous and slippery slope, as the drug has been known to cause the user to go on a “trip” and never come back to normalcy ever again. A common diagnosis of a victim of a frightening and lingering trip is ‘schizophrenia." The symptoms are similar. The more common result of LSD use, even non habitual, is a “flashback” of the event, which occurs with unpredictable frequency and duration. Flashbacks can occur years later.
In the unfortunate event of an LSD experience that leaves the person mentally unstable or several detox procedures available and commonly used, with varying success., there are
Did you know this about LSD?
LSD is a psychedelic drug that alters the thinking process; it causes closed and open eye visuals, and an altered sense of time. In its purest form, it is colorless, odorless and tasteless; it is typically either swallowed or held under the tongue. LSD has been known to cause panic attacks, and throw people into bad trips.
How long does LSD stay in your system?
According to studies, 50% of LSD completely leaves your body up to 5 hours after ingestion. However, for it to fully be eliminated from your body, it can take up to 14-28 hours depending on the amount of quantity ingested and your metabolism rate.
Can LSD flashbacks occur years after stopping using this drug?
Many former users have stated to experience hallucinations and flashbacks years after they have stopped using this drug. LSD is such a heavy mind altering drug that some users can never really escape its grasp physically and mentally.
Another detox method involves restoring the depleted stores of vitamins and minerals and other nutrients, which has had quick and almost miraculous results, which do not need further medicating. A highly important vitamin in LSD detox is VITAMIN C. It often acts as a very effective mood stabilizer after LSD use.
Another form to the drug detox program which has proven to be highly effective and health restoring is a biophysical cleanse involving both nutrients and sauna. The toxins from LSD use have a high affinity for fat, and do store in the body in the fat tissues. It is thought that is the reason for otherwise inexplicable “flashbacks” months or years later. A mixture of nutrients and elements can be ingested that convert the fat-soluble toxins into water soluble, and this way the body sheds the residues through the sweat, and this way a cleanse is achieved, which does not compromise the liver or other vital organs. It has been found that after this type of cellular cleanses, flashbacks cease to occur.
- Addiction Treatments Covered by Fidelis Care in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments Covered by Health Net in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments Covered by MedCost in the United States
- Addiction Treatments Covered by MHN in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments Covered by Multiplan in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Amerigroup in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Emblem / GHI-HIP in The U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Healthfirst in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Kaiser Permanente Coverage in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Magellan Health in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Molina Healthcare in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Neighborhood Health Plan in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Optum Insurance in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with Oscar in the U.S.
- Addiction Treatments with The Holman Group in the U.S.