Who Answers
Who Answers
DRS helpline phone number
Who Answers?

Calls to the website’s main number are answered by best treatment center LLC and Intervention, a call center that specializes in helping individuals and families find resources for substance use disorders.

For more information, visit our What Happens When You Call Us page.

Area Substance Abuse Council (ASAC) – King House

Last updated on: Wednesday, 7 February 2024

If you wish to contact the center directly, the contact information is listed below.

Area Substance Abuse Council, King House, offers substance use treatment. After DRS examined the website, we found they provide housing and treatment services for men ages 18 and older. The program is a structured residential treatment model incorporating a variety of programs and services. To be admitted to King House, a recent substance use disorder assessment indicating a need for residential treatment is required.


Area Substance Abuse Council (ASAC) – King House


Medical Staff: Cassandra Collins, LISW | Deputy Director
Kristin Norfolk, MA in Rehabilitation Counseling, BS in Psychology | Director of Prevention Services

Addiction Treatment Services


GuideStar Gold Seal of Transparency
LegitScript Certified
Member of United Way

Rehab Setting

Long-Term Inpatient
Sober Living
Substance Abuse Treatment

Services Offered

Substance Abuse Counseling

Type of Payment/Insurance Accepted

Self Payment

Contact Information


2219 Garfield Street, Clinton, IA


(563) 242-6805