Lighthouse Recovery Home offers affordable recovery care to the individuals struggling with substance abuse issues in the Monticello area. Being a non-profit organization, its services are designed to accommodate the needs of each individuals seeking help under their care, regardless of their status. This facility has employed a systematic compilation of treatments through the outpatient program and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), which are only available after assessment of the addiction. It aims to provide professional and client-oriented services that would have a maximum success rate of recovery. The recovery services also use holistic activities in its design.
The Lighthouse Recovery Home is a hardworking and adept addiction treatment approach that is able to help people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol in the Monticello, Indiana area.
We are proud to provide recovering addicts and alcoholics with lots of care, support, and education in a friendly atmosphere in order for them to fully experience and enjoy the miracle of recovery from their active addiction.
We are a self-supported non-profit organization, and we have a one-time admission fee of $200 and our weekly service fees are $150 per week. We require first and last week at time of intake.
Amenities include: A 3 Arm Recovery Center: Corrections/ MRT, 12steps, Faith.
– Room and Board – shared rooms.
– One hot prepared meal per day. (Residents responsible for food – breakfast/lunch)
– Free Wi-Fi, long distance phone, and cable T.V., resident lounge & kitchen.
·Numerous inside/outside local AA/NA/CA/Alanon 12step meetings , conferences,workshops., retreats, and state conventions.
· Our own “Sobriety School”Course and One-on-One sober coaching with staff and approved sponsor.
· Our NEW” CHRISTIANITY 101″, and the Biblical Based “CELEBRATE RECOVERY”.
·NewMRT Course (Moral Reconation Therapy) Evidence-based and registered withSAMSHA.
– Sober functions including dances, dinners, picnics, bowling, workshops, holiday and special events.
– Daily /weekly chores and 16 weekly recovery hours as part of developing a “Living Sober” lifestyle.
– Local employment for felons and all residents – (Lafayette City Bus Transport passes $1 per day)
– 24/7 monitoring by our “live in” House Staff.
– Random and regular U/A Drug & Alcohol breathalyzer testing coupled with daily progress reports.
– Student friendly environment – 10 minutes on bus from Purdue University & Ivy Tech.
– Home Detention is allowed(you must pay for your own separate detention fees)
– Local Access to “Riggs Clinic” for discounted medical services – Local access to I.O.P.
The Lighthouse Recovery Home, for some more data about it, is a community respected, well thought of, both long term and short term operating drug and alcohol addiction and dependence treatment center, health clinic, detox clinic, rehab program, recovery focused organization, addiction prevention association, and permanent sobriety-focused group. The program can be paid for with The First Care Health Plans Organization, HCSC Health Insurance Inc., United Health Care Services, Magellan Health Services, Exclusive Care Health Care Inc., LifeSynch Health Plans, First Health Network, APS PPO Health Care, The Medical Mutual Health Insurance Organization, American Health Group, and The Community Health Choice Association.