Who Answers
Who Answers
DRS helpline phone number
Who Answers?

Calls to the website’s main number are answered by best treatment center LLC and Intervention, a call center that specializes in helping individuals and families find resources for substance use disorders.

For more information, visit our What Happens When You Call Us page.

My Father’s House Inc

Last updated on: Monday, 22 January 2024

If you wish to contact the center directly, the contact information is listed below.

My Father’s House Inc. is a substance use treatment program helping Camden County and the South Jersey area residents. After DRS examined the website, we found they offer outpatient assessment, intervention, and treatment. There is an outpatient program for women and men and one for adolescents and young adults.



Medical Staff: Andres Escobar, LCADC, CCS | Program Director & Administrator
Jessica Zielinski, CADC | Substance Abuse Counselor

Addiction Treatment Services

Rehab Setting

Substance Abuse Treatment

Services Offered

Family Programs
LGBTQ+ Community
Services for Criminal Justice Clients
Services for DUI/DWI Offenders
Substance Abuse Counseling
Substance Abuse Counseling for Families

Type of Payment/Insurance Accepted

Free or Low-Budget
Low-Cost Options
Sliding Fee Scale

Contact Information


104 North King Street, Gloucester City, NJ


(856) 742-0900