District Of Columbia Assessment/evaluation Program For Addiction
Currently within the District Capital, there are drug and alcohol addiction assessment and evaluation services available to addicts and families. These services help an addict or family of an addict determine what the best course of treatment is available to them.
Washington D.C. Substance Abuse Assessment and Evaluation Services
Despite the fact there are limited resources for certain drug rehabilitation methods within the District of Columbia, there are some services that will offer people and their family addiction assessments. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do not provide a specific directory for substance abuse assessments, but these services can be located throughout Washington D.C.
Do drug rehab centers provide addiction assessments?
When a family or an addict calls into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program, the intake counselor will have to go through an initial evaluation with them. This is to ensure they are qualified to attend the program they are contacting, but also to gather necessary data, in which to help them find a suitable drug rehab program if needed. Assessments are important tools used, and can help in the rehabilitation process, as it does assist locating the right program.
D.C Payment Options
- District of Columbia Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- District of Columbia Free or Low-Budget Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with EAP
- District of Columbia Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- District of Columbia State Financed Drug Rehabs
District of Columbia Treatment for Professionals
- District of Columbia Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- District of Columbia Addiction Services for Professionals
- District of Columbia Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- District of Columbia Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- District of Columbia Military Programs
- District of Columbia Programs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- District of Columbia Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search District of Columbia Special Addiction Services
- D.C. Alternative Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- D.C. Christian Rehab Centers
- D.C. Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- D.C. Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- D.C. Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- D.C. Drug Rehab Services by Language
- D.C. Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- D.C. Experiential Therapy
- D.C. Faith-Based Addiction Services
- D.C. Holistic Programs
- D.C. Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- D.C. Nutritional Counseling
- D.C. Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- D.C. Workplace Services
District of Columbia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in D.C.
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in D.C.
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in D.C.
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in D.C.
- Marijuana Treatment centers in D.C.
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in D.C.
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Percocet Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in D.C.
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in D.C.
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in D.C.
District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
- Washington DC Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men
- Washington DC Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Women
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Washington DC Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Washington DC Family Programs
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers for Boys
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers for Girls