District Of Columbia Assessment/evaluation Program For Addiction
Currently within the District Capital, there are drug and alcohol addiction assessment and evaluation services available to addicts and families. These services help an addict or family of an addict determine what the best course of treatment is available to them.
Did you know this about drug and alcohol assessment and evaluation?
Drug and alcohol addiction assessments and evaluation are usually free services provided by state health centers and substance abuse treatment programs. It helps assess the needs of the addict to find the right treatment.
Washington D.C. Substance Abuse Assessment and Evaluation Services
Despite the fact there are limited resources for certain drug rehabilitation methods within the District of Columbia, there are some services that will offer people and their family addiction assessments. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do not provide a specific directory for substance abuse assessments, but these services can be located throughout Washington D.C.
Do drug rehab centers provide addiction assessments?
When a family or an addict calls into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program, the intake counselor will have to go through an initial evaluation with them. This is to ensure they are qualified to attend the program they are contacting, but also to gather necessary data, in which to help them find a suitable drug rehab program if needed. Assessments are important tools used, and can help in the rehabilitation process, as it does assist locating the right program.
D.C Payment Options
- District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- District of Columbia Free or Low-Budget Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with EAP
- District of Columbia Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- District of Columbia State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search District of Columbia Special Addiction Services
- D.C. Alternative Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- D.C. Christian Rehab Centers
- D.C. Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- D.C. Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- D.C. Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- D.C. Experiential Therapy
- D.C. Holistic Programs
- D.C. Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- D.C. Nutritional Counseling
- D.C. Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- D.C. Workplace Services
- DC Faith-Based Addiction Services
District of Columbia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in D.C.
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in D.C.
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in D.C.
- Marijuana Treatment centers in D.C.
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in D.C.
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Percocet Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in D.C.
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in D.C.
District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men
- Washington DC Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Women
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Centers for Youth
- Washington DC Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Washington DC Family Programs