Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services with Amerigroup in the United States
Amerigroup is a health insurance and managed health care provider, which covers 7.7 million seniors, people with disabilities, low-income families, and other state and federally sponsored beneficiaries, along with federal employees in 26 different states. The different healthcare products provided by Amerigroup Health include children’s health insurance programs, seniors and people with disabilities, temporary assistance for needy families, family care, and Medicare Advantage. Amerigroup Health service's people in Washington, Iowa, Tennessee, Georgia, New Jersey, Maryland, Texas, and Washington D.C. The states in which Amerigroup Health provides Medicare plans include Arizona, New Jersey, Ne Mexico, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington. Through the different substance abuse and mental health programs, Amerigroup Health helps its members break down barriers to wellness and assist them on the road to recovery.
The key components of their mental health and substance abuse disorder programs include expert behavioral health physical clinicians, who help coordinate services and support the needs of the insurance holders. These types of programs are managed and developed in-house, to meet the unique needs of the members and community Amerigroup Health serves. The healthcare services provided by Amerigroup Health include around the clock support, such as coordination crisis management services, and 24/7 crisis intervention, emergency services, and a nurse help line for non-emergency medical and behavioral health questions. Clients battling addiction and who are covered can also access telehealth solutions, which give members access to qualified behavioral health providers and services. Amerigroup Health works directly with providers to help its members get the help and support they need.
Did you know this about amerigroup insurance coverage?
Amerigroup currently serves 11 states, including Florida, Georgia, Texas and many more. It covers substance abuse treatment and they have trained clinicians in their team to help coordinate the services the individual might need.
Millions of Americans suffer from substance abuse, and in fact; roughly 23 million are battling a substance abuse disorder, with roughly only 11% getting the help they need. Most Americans see drug abuse as a problem in their community, regardless if it is in urban, suburban, or rural areas. Many of these concerns come amid the steep increase in opioid-related deaths happening throughout the country. Nine out of every ten Americans say drug addiction is either a major problem or a minor one in their community. People who are looking for help may often become deterred because of the cost involved with receiving treatment. There are both state financed and private drug treatment centers who can work with health insurance to help cover some or all the cost. Addicts who have insurance should speak with their plan provider and check to see what may be covered. Health insurance is an excellent option to help addicts get the specific help they need. Every health insurance will cover some type of mental health or behavioral health services in the United States. Each plan and policy provider will of course be different from the next, and this is why you will have to contact your provider directly or speak to the drug treatment center.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States