Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services with Healthfirst in the United States
Healthfirst serves more than 1.2 million members in downstate New York and is a provider-sponsored health insurance company. Healthfirst offers to its member's Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Child Health Plus, and Managed Long-Term Care plans. Healthfirst has many different plans for people living in New York State, along with plans for small-business owners and their employees. The mission of Healthfirst is to ensure their clients have access to the highest quality healthcare and provide affordable health plans.
There are many health insurance plans available, such as the Healthfirst Leaf Plans, which are for individuals and families throughout New York States. Within these plans will be different monthly premiums, and members can choose the plan that best suits them. Some of the plans will also help cover the cost of drug and alcohol treatment services, such as extra financial help, no co-pay for certain preventative services, and no referrals needed to see specialists. There is also Medicare plans and Medicaid Managed Care, along with Managed Long-Term Care Plans. Substance abuse and behavioral health services can be covered, and Healthfirst will have access to different service providers for its members.
Did you know this about healthfirst coverage?
HealthFirst currently serves the state of New York only. They also have coverage for both mental health and substance abuse services.
Typically, the way a health insurance plan works is the person will sign up for a healthcare plan and pay certain monthly premiums. The health insurance in the United States can be bought on the federal Marketplace or from insurance companies directly. There are different providers where people reside, along with various plans to provide insurance. Mental health services and substance abuse are covered under health insurance, and it will be important to speak to a health insurance provider to find out what will be covered. Most insurance plans will have deductibles or amounts that a person must reach before insurance coverage happens. Some insurance plans will pay a percentage of the services rendered, and the individual may be responsible for the other amount. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation is not always cheap, and private programs can become quite costly. Many families and individuals rely on health insurance to help offset some of the cost involved with treatment.
There is roughly 23 million Americans struggling with substance abuse disorders, and around 11% of Americans get help. The cost of treatment is a big barrier for many, but with health insurance plans such as what is provided through Healthfirst, Americans struggling with addiction can get the help they need. A substance abuse problem can impact anyone at any point in life, and addicts who are struggling with an addiction will want to attend a program they know will work for them. Whether it is state funded or private services, it will be essential to get help quickly, and prevent the addiction for taking hold and causing any more damage. Healthfirst members can utilize their insurance plans to ensure they can get the help they need. When speaking with different drug rehab centers, it will be important to ask what type of health insurance will be accepted if any.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States