Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services with Kaiser Permanente Insurance in the United States
Kaiser Permanente is a healthcare system, which does operate out of eight states and Washington D.C. Kaiser Permanente does provide health insurance using its system of doctors and hospitals. This insurance company does have some of the lowest rates and many choices when compared to other health insurance providers. Kaiser Permanente allows its members to choose their doctor, and they can change this doctor at any time. Doctors can be chosen from adult medicine, family medicine, and pediatrics or family medicine.
There are also many services that are provided under one roof, and most of the facilities offer a wide variety of care and services, to allow members to address multiple healthcare needs at once. The plans provided by Kaiser Permanente do help with preventative screenings, routine appointments, and other programs such as health classes, wellness coaching, and healthy lifestyle programs. Some of the healthcare plans can help those who are battling mental health issues and substance abuse and pay for some of the cost of treatment.
Did you know this about kaiser permanente insurance coverage?
Kaiser Permanente currently serves 9 states, such as California, DC, Hawaii and several more. All of their plans cover some portion of substance abuse treatment. The amount of coverage you will get simply depends on your individual coverage.
Health insurance plans often come with different levels of coverage, and many operate as a bronze, silver, gold, and platinum plan. Within each specific plan, the type of coverage and services that are covered will vary. There will be different monthly premiums that may go up or down, and of course change depending on the plan. Most health insurance plans have deductibles to help cover some of the cost of drug rehab, but the patient will be paying the deductible. Health insurance will often pay a percentage of the services rendered, and the patient will pay the remaining amount. For example, the health insurance company will pay 80% of the remaining balance, and the person receiving the services will pay the other 20%. Substance abuse is a problem for millions of Americans, and with the right help, an addict can successfully overcome his or her addiction. Drug and alcohol addiction impacts millions of people in the United States, and roughly 10 to 11 percent of these individuals seek out help.
One of the more common barriers for people struggling with addiction who want help, is the financial barrier. Private drug and alcohol treatment can be expensive, and even state financed programs can cost something. Health insurance, whether it is private insurance or operated through state programs will help cover some of the cost of treatment for an addict. Those who are covered by Kaiser Permanente should speak to their insurance provider and ask what will be covered. Every type of drug treatment within inpatient or outpatient rehab centers will be covered, and this is why it is important to ask the insurance provider and even the drug rehab center what may be covered by health insurance. Substance abuse and addiction are different for every person, and some addicts may require very specialized forms of help to treat their addiction. This can be costly and will require an addict to search out the proper treatment services they will need, and health insurance can help offset some of the cost.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States