Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services with Neighborhood Health Plan in the United States
The Neighborhood Health Plan, which is now known as Allways Health Partners is an NCQA-accredited not for-profit health plan, and has been providing health plans for employers, individuals, and families for over 25 years. NCQA is the National Committee for Quality Assurance and is an independent non-profit organization in the United States that works to improve health care quality through accreditation. Allways Health Partners is one of the only health plans in the United States to offer personalized performance guarantees ranging from $20,000 to $50,000 for new business accounts with at least 100 full-time employees.
This health insurance provider does also offer access to Partners HealthCare on Demand for convenient high-quality urgent care from a tablet, smart phone or a computer. The different healthcare plans are available for business with one to five employees, businesses for 1 to 50 employees, and businesses with 50 plus employees, and family and individual plans. The family and individual plans provide comprehensive benefits for everything from keeping well to getting treatment. Members will have access to top doctors and hospitals that includes Boston’s academic medical centers as well as local community hospitals. There are money-saving pharmacy benefits, and other valuable perks such as health coaching.
Did you know this about Neighborhood Health Plan coverage?
Neighborhood Health Plan insurance, partnering with Beacon Health Options, covers not only substance abuse treatment, but also covers mental health services.
The employee plans are quite extensive, and some of the plans will provide services to help employees who are battling a drug or alcohol addiction and other mental-health problems. Drug abuse is a problem for millions of Americans, but with the right help, an addict can successfully over come his or her addiction. Drug treatment it not always affordable for everyone struggling with an addiction, and this is why health insurance providers such as Allways Health Partners provide plans to help addicts and their families. The successful recovery from a substance abuse or alcohol addiction does depend on specialized treatment in some cases. An addict may require medical detox, or medication management, or some type of specialized therapy. When this happens, most families will have to rely on their healthcare provider, and the type of treatment that will be covered. There are many factors that go into determining what types of treatment services are covered by health insurance. But families and addicts can contact their health insurance provider and ask questions to find out what will be covered by their insurance.
Allways Health Partners is one of many distinctive health insurance providers in the Untied States, and each plan they provide will deliver different types of coverage. Drug and alcohol addiction will become worse the longer that the addiction is left untreated. An addict will require help right away, and this must start with finding the proper rehab center. Health insurance providers will work with different service providers for substance abuse and other mental health issues. Families or addicts with a Allways Health Partners healthcare plan can access specific providers. Employees who are covered will also be able to access specific providers for their substance abuse treatment needs.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States