Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services with Optum in the United States
Optum health insurance is a provider for employees and helps employees make the most of their benefits offerings, manage population health, and manage health care finances. Optum does work with health plans to achieve operational excellence, grow membership and drive consumer engagement, along with improving clinical quality and management risk. Optum does help employers collaborate to design, implement and manage a tailored solution that meets the needs of the employee and the employer.
Within the employer health benefits will be prevention and well-being, population health services, behavioral health services, medical benefit management, pharmacy care services, and financial services. Employees are provided care with effective behavioral health services so as they can access effective evidence-based care, that will lead to better clinical outcomes, lower treatment costs, and more productive employees. Those people who may be struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, can access certain services that will help them treat the problem. Substance abuse is an issue for so many Americans throughout the country.
Did you know this about optum insurance coverage?
Optum currently serves 4 states: California, New Mexico, Utah and Washington. It does cover substance abuse treatment services and there are many trained clinicians who can help you before, during and after the recovery treatment.
Because the cost of drug and alcohol treatment can be quite high in some cases, many addicts will have to rely on health insurance to help offset some of the cost. Health insurance will not necessarily pay for all the treatment needed but depending on the plan; it can cover-up to 80 or even 90 percent. Employee health plans often encompass a great deal and do provide many different types of resources to help employees. Drug abuse in the workforce is still an issue, but there are more resources being made available to help prevent these problems from occurring. Many employees do become stressed out because of their job and do turn to drugs and alcohol as a way to cope with the problem. Unfortunately, drug abuse at work or outside of work will lead to serious problems, and many employees simply do not know they have resources they can access for help.
Roughly 10% of the American population who are twelve years old or older do abuse some type of substance. Substance abuse can happen at any point in someone’s life, and work life does often contribute to these problems. Employee benefit programs such as those offered through Optum will help employees get the treatment they need. This can be 24/7 support lines, counseling, or an actual treatment program. When looking for drug and alcohol rehab, it will be necessary to ask what type of health insurance they do accept. Most employee benefit packages do have service providers they work with and can send employees to. The service providers will be listed through the health insurance plan, and anyone needing help should look at these providers to find the one that will treat them the best.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.