Drug and Alcohol Recovery with the Twelve Step Program in Alabama
Twelve-Step Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alabama
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website do list 100 various drug rehab centers delivering twelve-step programs. Facilities throughout the state of Alabama include outpatient and residential services for men, women and adolescents struggling with addiction and abuse problems. Most addicts will have to go through a detox program prior to treatment, but can transition into a twelve-step based treatment center.
Did you know this about 12-step programs?
The twelve steps were created to set up guidelines that can show someone the best way to overcome their addiction and move forward with their life. It has been adapted by many support groups. Some treatment programs even follow the 12-step model.
What is the 12-step model for recovery and treatment?
12-step programs are typically community-based and operate with one addict helping another addict within a group setting. Recovering addicts attending these programs will work each step with the help of their sponsor. There are different recovery goals set for everyone, and as they complete each step the person is working closer to achieving their sobriety.
Alabama Payment Options
- Alabama Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Alabama Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Alabama Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Alabama Rehab Centers with EAP
- Alabama Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Alabama Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Alabama Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Alabama State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Alabama Special Addiction Services
- Alabama Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Alabama Christian Rehab Centers
- Alabama Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alabama Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alabama Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Alabama Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alabama Experiential Therapy
- Alabama Holistic Programs
- Alabama Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alabama Nutritional Counseling
- Alabama Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alabama Workplace Services
Alabama Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alabama
- Cocaine Rehab Programs in Alabama
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Methamphetamine Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Morphine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Over the Counter Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Alabama
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Alabama
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Street Drugs Treatment Services in Alabama
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Alabama
Alabama Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list that will help you find the different drug & alcohol treatment services with the 12 step Program in Alabama. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Twelve-Step Recovery Programs in Alabama