Drug and Alcohol Recovery with the Twelve Step Program in Alaska
Alaska 12-Step Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
Available throughout the state of Alaska are 57 12-step drug treatment programs, which are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website. Drug treatment and detox rehabilitation services can help addicts struggling with moderate to severe addictions and can handle all types of drug abuse problems. Outpatient and residential programs offer long-term and short-term services for clients of all ages.
Did you know this about 12-step programs?
The twelve steps were created to set up guidelines that can show someone the best way to overcome their addiction and move forward with their life. It has been adapted by many support groups. Some treatment programs even follow the 12-step model.
What is the purpose of the 12-step program?
The 12-steps help provide the tools within each step, which will ensure they can achieve their sobriety. The steps can help recovering addicts prevent relapse, become stronger throughout their recovery, and in-turn can help other recovering addicts achieve their own sobriety. For example, the tools can help a client determine rational and irrational impulses, which may lead to a potential relapse.
Alaska Payment Options
- Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Alaska Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Alaska Rehab Centers with EAP
- Alaska Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Alaska Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Alaska Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Alaska State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Alaska Special Addiction Services
- Alaska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Alaska Christian Rehab Centers
- Alaska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alaska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alaska Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Alaska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alaska Experiential Therapy
- Alaska Holistic Programs
- Alaska Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alaska Nutritional Counseling
- Alaska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alaska Workplace Services
Alaska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alaska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Alaska
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Alaska
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Alaska
- Over the Counter Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Alaska
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Street Drugs Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Alaska
Alaska Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list that will help you find the different drug & alcohol treatment services with the 12 step Program in Alaska. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Twelve-Step Recovery Programs in Alaska