Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Arkansas
Searching for the best drug and alcohol treatment in Arkansas? You may be asking yourself: "Should I attend a treatment outside of Arkansas? Do I need a medical detox, or I can go directly to rehab?"
We are committed to helping you find the very best in drug (Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, etc.) or alcohol rehab and addiction treatments for those in Arkansas and other states.
Addicted.org has access to a database of over 4000 outpatient, detox, residential and even no-cost drugs and alcohol centers in North America and one of them would fit your needs.
Our trained counselors will help you with general assessments over the phone, to provide a suggestion for treatment that will give the person addicted to alcohol or drugs the best chance of success. We have helped thousands of people across North America get the help they need for their addiction to drugs and alcohol. Here is the good news, there is a treatment program that is right for you.
Our certified caring counselors will help you make the decision for the best alcohol or drug rehabilitation. A decision that you will feel very comfortable with. The first counselor you will be in contact with will be assigned to you throughout your whole journey to sobriety. You will be able to contact this counselor at anytime. When you contact addicted.org, you become the most important person.
Did you know this about Arkansas?
Services available in Arkansas:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Arkansas Drug Facts and Statistics
The number-one drug affecting people in Arkansas, as in many other states, is cocaine. Also known as "powder" and distributed in other forms such as crack cocaine, this drug is a significant problem because of the relationship to street gang violence, especially in inner-city areas. If you combine the street gang's movements to non-traditional areas with the availability of crack throughout the state, the result is the spread to many suburban and rural areas in Arkansas.
The distribution and abuse of cocaine are related to violent crimes, and it even goes as far as murder. For that reason, it is still a primary concern to the law officials of Arkansas. Street gangs have played a major part in the spreading of the drug in rural areas of Arkansas.
Methamphetamines are the primary drugs of concern in Arkansas. Both imported (Mexico) and locally produced methamphetamine are a problem the state law enforcements are encountering. The state’s rural landscape provides an ideal setting for the manufacturing of methamphetamines, which is compounded by the ease of acquiring precursor chemicals.
Methamphetamine has become, over the last few years, the most significant drug threat in Arkansas. The state has ranked third when it comes to clandestine meth labs found in the state. The fact that Arkansas is made up of many rural zones makes it easier for the methamphetamine manufacturers.
Drug and Alcohol Detox and Rehabilitation
Within the state of Arkansas are traditional detox programs, some of which can provide Suboxone and or Methadone in the treatment and detox process, while other detox centers can offer medical detox. Drug treatment facilities in the state include outpatient centers and residential treatment programs; located throughout the state and in the many different Arkansas counties, these facilities provide different methods of drug rehabilitation to help their clients. Outpatient programs are typically short-term, but programs that are more intensive are available to help an addict. The patient will not be living at the center, but will rather be attending treatment and counseling on a daily basis, and working through a program set up to help their particular addiction. Residential drug rehab is delivered as short-term care or long-term care, short-term is typically 30 days or less, where as long-term can be 30 days or more, and this is determined based on the severity of the addiction. A residential drug treatment center will provide all the care needed to help their clients, and ensure they can work through a successful treatment program.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Arkansas
The Arkansas Department of Human Services is a state run organization, which does provide alcohol and drug abuse prevention and treatment programs for the people of Arkansas. People living in the state can go through state funded programs and services to help treat all types of substance abuse and addiction. Drug and alcohol treatment is set up to help people young and old and from all backgrounds handle addiction problems, along with helping families cope with and handle the issues they may be facing. Throughout the state of Arkansas are many different drug problems from street drugs to prescription medications, a person can become addicted if these types of drugs are abused for a long period of time. Most drugs will cause a person to become physically addicted to them, and because of this, the addict may require a detox period prior to entering into drug rehabilitation.
Drug Treatment Programs for All Addictions
As not all drug rehabilitation will work for every addict, it is important that the right type of help and service be found. Some drug rehab centers in Arkansas will offer help for patients with HIV and AIDS, women who are pregnant, and addicts with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders. Different types of payment are accepted at the facilities located throughout the state; health insurance will be accepted at many different locations where drug treatment is offered. Some facilities will be private centers and will come at a cost depending on the length of stay at the center; if a family is unable to qualify for insurance, or may be living below the poverty line, some drug treatment centers do offer low cost treatment or free services to help.
Specialized Substance Abuse Treatment
Some more traditional forms of drug treatment are available in the state of Arkansas, such as numerous locations where twelve-step meetings can be found. These meetings include AA Meetings, Naranon, and Cocaine Anonymous, all of which work with the twelve-steps and are available throughout the many different counties in the state. Within the state of Arkansas, some special services do exist for addicts requiring specific forms of drug and alcohol rehabilitation. This can include faith-based programs for all individuals, drug rehabilitation delivered in particular languages, holistic drug and alcohol treatment, and drug rehabilitation programs for different gender, and age groups, such as adolescent drug rehab.
Arkansas Payment Options
- Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Arkansas Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Arkansas Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Arkansas Rehab Centers with EAP
- Arkansas Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Arkansas Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Arkansas Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Arkansas State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Arkansas Special Addiction Services
- Arkansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Arkansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Arkansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Arkansas Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Arkansas Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arkansas Experiential Therapy
- Arkansas Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Arkansas Holistic Programs
- Arkansas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arkansas Nutritional Counseling
- Arkansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arkansas Workplace Services
Arkansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arkansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arkansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Arkansas
- Over the Counter Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Arkansas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Arkansas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Prescription Drugs Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Arkansas
Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Arkansas. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Arkansas Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Arkansas Drug Rehab for Men
- Arkansas Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Arkansas Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Arkansas Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Arkansas Family Programs
- Arkansas Women only Drug Rehab Services
- Arkansas Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Drug & Alcohol Treatments for addiction in Arkansas