Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Hawaii
What are the different types of treatment for drugs and alcohol addiction treatment in Hawaii? Should the person in need do the program outside of the state or is it best to stay in Hawaii? Where do we start?
Addicted.org has built a database of over 4000 treatments such as outpatients, withdrawal management facilities, residential treatments and no-cost drugs and alcohol treatment centers in North America. One of them would fit your needs.
A trained counselor will help you with a general assessment over the phone, to provide ideas of addiction treatment options that will have the best result. We have helped thousands of people across North America addicted to find the appropriate drugs and alcohol treatment for their needs.
Our certified caring counselors will help you find the best alcohol or drug rehabilitation possible. Addicted.org has a unique approach. The counselor you will call on your first contact with us will be assigned to you. At anytime you will be able to contact this counselor again until you or your loved one are physically at the facility. When you contact Addicted.org, You become the most important person.
Did you know this about Hawaii?
Services available in Hawaii:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Hawaii Drug Use Facts
The Hawaiian are covered by 6,422.6 square miles and located in the North Central Pacific Ocean. Although a majority of the drugs can be found in the islands, the bulk are sold on the mainland, where you can find the popular ones such as crystal methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine HCl, crack cocaine, heroin. These drugs are considered the most prevalent drug threats. Most of the Hawaiian drug traffickers are reported by authorities to be Mexican, Samoan and African American.
People using cocaine will often feel very good at first, like a rush. However, those feelings soon turn into something very alarming. There are obvious symptoms, such as vomiting, insomnia, etc. But the very devastating effects are often unseen at first, such as damaged lungs, possible heart failure, strokes, etc. For more on the effects of cocaine. Please visit our cocaine information page.
Methamphetamine turns out to be the most popular drug abused in Hawaii. All across the state this drug can be found. Reports say that most of the meth imported comes from Mexico and California. This drug is destroying the population and the economy of Hawaii and has also had a widespread effect in families and has increased local street crimes and violence. The regional drug traffic organizations, mostly Mexican, have been producing and distributing the drug locally. This drug is often found in the local raves and night clubs, private residences and many public areas.
People on meth can often become so addicted that they start taking more and more meth. They don’t feel the depression and the tired feeling which comes afterwards. However, as they continue to use more and more meth, it actually takes more meth to achieve the high that they had from using in the beginning. More information on meth and its effects can be found on the information page.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Hawaii
The state of Hawaii Department of Health has an Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division, which provides information on how to access substance abuse treatment in Hawaii through the state. State funded programs are located throughout the state and are able to help men and women battling addiction and substance abuse problems. Many different agencies in the state of Hawaii provide drug and alcohol treatment programs for all types of addiction. Drug and alcohol abuse in Hawaii counties has been an on-going problem and has affected many of the residents living in the state, but through effective drug treatment and drug education and prevention programs, the right type of help is being delivered to people in the state.
Drug Detox Facilities
Drug and alcohol detox programs in the state of Hawaii are available to help addicts go through the difficult withdrawal process, especially when an addict is using strong opiates and prescription medications. These types of illegal and legal drugs when abused will lead to severe physical dependencies and will require some form of medical detox to help the addict. A medical detox is a medically supervised withdrawal process where other medications are administered to help an addict through the withdrawal symptoms. Other detox programs in the state of Hawaii are able to deliver traditional detox programs and detox from Methadone when needed. When opiate addicts are requiring a maintenance program to help them get off the opiates, there are detox programs in Hawaii using Suboxone in their treatment and detox process.
Residential and Outpatient Drug Rehab Centers
Within the state of Hawaii are outpatient and residential drug rehab programs available for men, women, and teens struggling with addiction and co-occurring substance abuse and mental disorders. Outpatient drug treatment allows the patient to attend daily treatment, but they will not be living at the facility and will work to ensure they remain clean and sober during their drug rehabilitation. Outpatient treatment centers are available all throughout the state, but if an addict is struggling with a severe addiction residential drug rehabilitation will be a viable option. Residential drug treatment programs will deliver short-term and long-term rehabilitation for addicts of all ages and backgrounds, and these facilities are located all throughout the state. Residential drug treatment is an excellent option for long-term users and addicts who have been through other forms of treatment in the past. Residential drug rehab will administer methods such as twelve-step programs, group counseling, individual therapy, and other forms of traditional therapy to help treat addiction.
Types of Payment Accepted at Drug Treatment Centers
Many drug treatment centers in the state of Hawaii are covered by health insurance such as Medicaid and Medicare, and other forms of private health insurance. Low budget programs and drug treatment facilities with sliding fee scales operate in the state of Hawaii to help addicts and families who may not have insurance or are living below the poverty line. Throughout the state of Hawaii are drug and alcohol rehab programs offering special services to help treat specific types of addiction and substance abuse. This includes faith based drug rehabilitation, executive drug treatment centers, and rehabilitation programs delivered in different languages. Drug and alcohol treatment facilities are available for gender and age, which includes adolescent drug treatment centers. More traditional forms of help are available in the state, such as twelve-step meetings including Naranon Meetings located throughout the state. The state of Hawaii has the proper resources to help addicts and their families, and will work to ensure they can beat their addiction and remain clean sober throughout their life.
Hawaii Payment Options
- Hawaii Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Hawaii Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Hawaii Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Hawaii Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Hawaii Rehab Centers with EAP
- Hawaii Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Hawaii Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Hawaii Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Hawaii State Financed Drug Rehabs
Hawaii Treatment for Professionals
Search Hawaii Special Services
- Hawaii Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Hawaii Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Hawaii Christian Rehab Centers
- Hawaii Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Hawaii Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Hawaii Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Hawaii Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Hawaii Experiential Therapy
- Hawaii Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Hawaii Holistic Programs
- Hawaii Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Hawaii Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Hawaii Nutritional Counseling
- Hawaii Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Hawaii Workplace Services
Hawaii Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Hawaii
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Hawaii
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Hawaii
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Hawaii
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Hawaii
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Hawaii
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Hawaii
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Hawaii
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Hawaii
Hawaii Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Hawaii. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Hawaii Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Hawaii Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Hawaii Drug Rehab for Men
- Hawaii Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Hawaii Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Hawaii Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Hawaii Family Programs
- Hawaii Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Hawaii Youth Drug Rehab Services
- Hawaii Youth Drug Rehab Services for Boys
- Hawaii Youth Drug Rehab Services for Girls
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Hawaii