Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers in Idaho
What are the different philosophies for treatment for drugs and alcohol addiction in Idaho? Should the person in need do the program somewhere else in the U.S. or is it best to stay within the state? Where do we start?
Addicted.org has built a database of over 4000 different treatments for alcohol and drug addiction such as outpatients, withdrawal management facilities, residential treatments and no-cost treatment centers in North America. One of them fits your needs.
A certified counselor will help you with a general personalized assessment over the phone, to suggest ideas of addiction treatment options that will suit your needs either you are addicted to drugs or alcohol. We have helped thousands of people across North America in finding the exact alcohol and drug treatment for their needs.
Addicted.org has a unique approach. The counselor you call the first time will be assigned to you throughout your journey. At anytime you will be able to contact this counselor back until you or the loved one are attending the treatment you need. When you contact Addicted.org, You become the most important person.
Did you know this about Idaho?
Services available in Idaho:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Drug Addiction Assessment and Detox Programs
Within the state of Idaho are many different drug treatment programs that will provide their clients an addiction assessment to help them locate a suitable drug rehab program or detox center in the state. This process can help eliminate the need for searching on the internet and trying to contact treatment centers directly. An addictions counselor can work with a family and addict to help find the resources closest to them, and put them in direct contact with the treatment center. Drug and alcohol detox facilities are located throughout the state, and do provide effective services to help detox addicts from all types of drugs and medication. These services can include medical detox programs and traditional detox centers, along with detox facilities that will use Suboxone and Buprenorphine in the treatment process. For effective drug and alcohol treatment options in the state of Idaho, an addict can choose from residential long-term and short-term programs, and outpatient drug rehabilitation programs. Each service is different from one another, and it is important that an addict pick the right kind of help based on what is needed to help treat their addiction.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Idaho
The Department of Health and Welfare in Idaho operates a Substance Use Disorders Services program, which helps provide resources and information about addiction and substance abuse treatment throughout the state of Idaho. The Division of Behavioral Health’s Substance Use Disorder Services Program in the state of Idaho is able to assist people living in the state who require help with drug and alcohol addiction and substance abuse disorders. On the state website are different numbers to contact and information to access, where the right kind of help can be found. All throughout the state of Idaho are many different resources for men, women, and teens, all of which are able to help treat addiction and other co-occurring problems and disorders.
Residential and Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs
Residential programs in the state are live-in facilities where addicts will stay during the course of their treatment, and will work through different programs to help rehabilitate their condition. The length of time will vary from 30 days to three months or more, whether they choose long-term or short-term drug treatments. Outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation in the state is set up throughout the many different Idaho counties. These types of services help clients on a daily basis through different forms of counseling and therapy, but the addict will not be living at the center during the course of their treatment. Outpatient drug treatment can work well for addicts who are still functioning in their day-to-day life, and have not suffered significant loss. Either both outpatient and residential drug treatment programs in the state of Idaho will be privately funded programs or government funded programs, which can be low cost or free. Addicts and their families can also use health insurance to help cover the cost of their treatment, as most treatment centers will accept insurance.
Specialized Drug Rehabilitation Programs
If an addict is looking for special services in the state of Idaho, many different resources will be able to help their specific situation. These services include drug treatment programs delivered in certain languages such as Spanish, while other treatment centers are set up to help specific gender and age groups. Drug education and prevention services are available throughout the state, and are able to help communities and schools provide effective education about drug and alcohol abuse. Many of the drug treatment programs in the state do provide services for persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, along with drug treatment centers set up to help patients with HIV and AIDS, or women who are pregnant and addicted to drugs. Substance abuse treatment is available for all types of addiction and co-occurring problems, and through the right type of resources, an addict can find the proper help to beat their addiction.
Idaho Payment Options
- Idaho Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Idaho Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Idaho Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Idaho Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Idaho Rehab Centers with EAP
- Idaho Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Idaho Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Idaho Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Idaho State Financed Drug Rehabs
Idaho Treatment for Professionals
Search Idaho Special Services
- Idaho Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Idaho Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Idaho Christian Rehab Centers
- Idaho Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Idaho Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Idaho Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Idaho Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Idaho Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Idaho Experiential Therapy
- Idaho Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Idaho Holistic Programs
- Idaho Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Idaho Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Idaho Nutritional Counseling
- Idaho Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Idaho Workplace Services
Idaho Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Idaho
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Idaho
- Crack Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Idaho
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Idaho
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Idaho
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Idaho
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Idaho
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Idaho
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Idaho
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Idaho
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Idaho
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Idaho
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Idaho
Idaho Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Idaho. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Idaho Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Idaho Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Idaho Drug Rehab for Men
- Idaho Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Idaho Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Idaho Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Idaho Family Programs
- Idaho Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Idaho Youth Drug Rehab Services
- Idaho Youth Drug Rehab Services for Boys
- Idaho Youth Drug Rehab Services for Girls
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Idaho