Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Mississippi
How many various alcohol and drug rehab centers are available in the state of Mississippi? When addicted to drugs and alcohol, Is it better to attend a rehabilitation clinic in a different state or stay within the state of Mississippi? Is attending a rehabilitation clinic helpful for my legal situation? We can help with these questions.
Addicted.org has developed a database of more than 4000 different rehab clinics for alcohol and drug dependency such as outpatients, withdrawal management facilities, residential programs and no cost treatments in the U.S. We can suggest an addiction treatment center that fits your budget.
Did you know this about Mississippi?
Services available in Mississippi:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
A confidential assessment will be conducted over the phone by a certified counselor to come up with the best advice for addiction treatment options. We have helped thousands of people across the U.S. with drug and alcohol treatment.
Addicted.org has a unique approach. The first counselor contacted will be designated to you until you or your loved one are attending a rehab clinic. At anytime, you will be able to contact this counselor. When you contact Addicted.org, You become the most important person to us.
Mississippi Drug Abuse Facts
Mississipi local authorities have been concerned with the illegal drug activity gong in and out of the state for several years. Due to its many elaborate interstate highways, numerous sea ports, rail and air systems, it facilitates drug movement from the Southern/Mexico area and Gulf ports to the midwest and eastern regions of the United states.
Cocaine is the major drug problem in Mississippi, as it is found to be anywhere in the state from the heavily populated areas all the way into the small rural areas. A high percentage of the crimes in Mississippi are associated to cocaine or crack consumption or distribution. The bulk of the powdered cocaine is distributed and controlled by Mexican and Colombian drug trafficking organizations, primarily utilising private and commercial transportation on major state highways to faciliate smuggling. Street gangs and dealers within the state convert most of the powdered cocaine into crack cocaine for street level sale.
Methamphetamine is a rapidly growing trend and problem in Mississippi. Since methamphetamine is cheaper and the effects last longer, it is starting to replace crack in some part of Mississippi. The local production and consumption bring about violence and damage to the environment. While the local production of methamphetamine is for consumption within the state, a bulk of the drug's availability is due to the production and trafficking stemming from Mexico, and transported via the Southwestern states.
Drug and Alcohol Detox Facilities
Finding the right kind of facility and treatment option is important, as drug detox is normally the first step; there are facilities able to assist with any type of withdrawal an addict may be going through. These facilities include traditional detox centers, home detox kits, which are offered through rehabilitation programs, medical detox facilities, and treatment centers administering Suboxone. Suboxone is a drug used to help treat opiate addiction, and help start former opiate addicts on maintenance programs, which help ensure they stay clean from opiates. Drug and alcohol detox will help a patient become physically ready for treatment, and help ensure they can move forward with the rehabilitation process.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Mississippi
Within the state of Mississippi is the Department of Mental Health, which does help to administer the public systems for alcohol and drug prevention and treatment, which all operates through the Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Services. Within the state are networks of state operated facilities, regional community mental health centers, and non-profit community based programs. All of these different services are able to help the people living in the state who are struggling with addiction and other co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders. Along with state operated facilities, are many other options within the state and in the different counties, which does include private centers and numerous facilities able to accept insurance, or are low cost treatment facilities.
Group Meetings for Recovering Addicts
Twelve-step meetings are available in the state, and this includes Naranon meetings for addicts and recovering addicts. Other special services in state of Mississippi include programs for pregnant women struggling with addiction, persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, and gender or age specific drug treatment options. Adolescent programs are available in the state, and these services are very important to help curb the teen drug abuse problems, which are on-going issues in the United States. The right help can be located through Drug Rehab Services, and resources are available for an addict or their family to be put in direct contact with a drug treatment facility in the state of Mississippi.
Long-term Drug and Alcohol Treatment
With drug rehab centers located throughout the state and in the many different counties within Mississippi, addicts and their families can choose from either an outpatient facility or a residential treatment center. It is important to speak with qualified individuals who can help make a decision as to which type of facility will help best. Residential centers are live in facilities, which are either short-term programs or long-term programs. The length of time is dependant on how severe the addiction is and, what type of traumas or underlying issues the patient may be dealing with. Outpatient centers entail the patient attending daily treatment, but they will not be living at the center.
Mississippi Payment Options
- Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Mississippi Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Mississippi Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Mississippi Rehab Centers with EAP
- Mississippi Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Mississippi Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Mississippi Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Mississippi State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Mississippi Special Services
- Mississippi Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Mississippi Christian Rehab Centers
- Mississippi Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Mississippi Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Mississippi Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Mississippi Experiential Therapy
- Mississippi Holistic Programs
- Mississippi Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Mississippi Nutritional Counseling
- Mississippi Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Mississippi Workplace Services
Mississippi Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Mississippi
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Mississippi
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Mississippi
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Mississippi
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Mississippi
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Mississippi
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Mississippi
Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Mississippi. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Mississippi Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Mississippi Drug Rehab for Men
- Mississippi Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Mississippi Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Mississippi Family Programs
- Mississippi Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Mississippi Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Drug & alcohol rehabs for addiction in Mississippi