Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Missouri
How many various alcohol and drug rehab clinics are available in the state of Missouri? Is it better to attend an addiction clinic in a different state or stay within the state of Missouri? Will attending a treatment clinic help my legal situation? We can help with these questions.
Addicted.org has a database of more than 4000 different rehab clinics for alcohol and drug dependency such as outpatient, withdrawal management facilities, residential programs and no cost treatments in the U.S. We can suggest addiction treatment centers that fit your budget.
A confidential assessment will be conducted over the phone by a trained counselor to come up with the best advice for addiction treatment options. We have helped thousands of people across the U.S. addicted to drugs with drug and alcohol treatment.
Addicted.org has a unique approach. The first counselor contacted will be designated to you until you or your loved one are attending an addiction treatment. At anytime, you will be able to contact this counselor. When you contact Addicted.org, You become the most important person to us.
Did you know this about Missouri?
Services available in Missouri:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Missouri Drug Abuse Facts
The majority of the distribution of methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana and heroin is controlled by Mexican drug traffickers. Some of the meth, cocaine and heroin is also coming in to the state by organizations linked to other states such as Texas, California and Arizona. Additionally, smaller amounts of methamphetamine labs are being located throughout the state. Other drugs have seen an increase in demand due to cocaine shortage, such as marijuana and heroin.
Cocaine has affected a lot of people in Missouri, regardless of ethnicity, economic class, etc. It doesn’t seem like the cocaine problem is decreasing. Typically, cocaine is transported from Texas into the state. Crack cocaine is usually produced in the state itself. Since 2007, there has been reports from law enforcement regarding the shortage of cocaine in Kansas City and St Louis, which has les to an increase in the price of cocaine and a decrease in the purity levels. The bulk of the wholesale suppy of cocaine coming in from southern and west regions, namely Texas, Arizona and California, is controlled by the Mexican drug trafficking organizations.
In recent years, white heroin has gained in popularity over its predecesor, black tar heroin, stemming from South American and Southwest Asian sources. Availability, especially in the eastern part of Missouri, is rampant. The appearance of this new type of heroin has brought about an increase in the heroin market in the eastern part of the state. It even extends now to the rural areas and suburban populations. This surge of popularity in these suburban and rural communities have been in due part to the emergence of white cocaine, which have been found to contain purity levels as high as 40%. Western Missouri remains dominated by the black tar and powdered heroin, which is largely controlled by the Mexican trafficking organizations.
The methamphetamine problem can be compared in similarity to Missouri's meth problem, where it differs largely in comparison from coast to coast. Crystal "Ice" methamphetamine being brought in by Mexican and Calforniana organizations remains the largest threat in the western area of the state, while local meth labs remain the top concern in the eastern part of the state, where local law enforcement have seen an increase in seizures since 2006. Although state legislation have contributed to the decrease in pseudoephedrine products sale, many local manufacturers of the drug are finding means of obtaining these ingredients through "smurfing" (store to store bulk purchase) and theft.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Missouri
The Missouri Department of Mental Health is the state operated organization, which provides clinical treatment and recovery services for the people living in the state of Missouri. There are services located across the state, with many different treatment programs available offering different levels of care. Programs are available for individuals and families, with different methods used to help different stages of addiction. State run organizations are essential to help provide a broad array of services, but throughout the state of Missouri are many different drug and alcohol treatment and detox facilities for men, women, and adolescents. Services are available throughout the many different Missouri counties, with programs being offered to help treat all forms of addiction and substance abuse.
Drug Detox and Medical Detox Facilities
Drug and alcohol detox can be a difficult process for most addicts, as the withdrawals can drive many addicts back into using drugs again. Some withdrawals will be more painful than others, but this is a necessary step in helping an addict become clean and sober. Within the state of Missouri are numerous drug and alcohol detox centers and facilities. These services include traditional detox centers, which can help detox most drugs, but not all. Medical detox facilities in the state are equipped to detox more serious cases, and will be able to handle detox from opiates and prescription drugs. Some detox centers in the state do provide treatment with Suboxone as part of the detox process, while other detox facilities will help Methadone users detox from Methadone successful and comfortably.
Residential and Outpatient Treatment Programs
If an addict can make it through the detox process successfully, they will be well on their way to successfully completing rehabilitation. In the state of Missouri are both outpatient and residential drug and alcohol treatment programs offering long-term and short-term care options. Outpatient services are located throughout the state, and will be covered by some health insurance providers, while others will be low cost or private centers; some will also offer free drug treatment options. Residential drug rehabilitation in the state is both privately funded and state funded, also accepting insurance to help cover some or all of the costs. It is important to contact the treatment center directly to inquire as to what type of insurance they may accept. Residential programs are excellent solutions to help treat addiction, as they are live in facilities away from an addict’s environment.
Specialized Substance Abuse Treatment Services
Drug and alcohol treatment facilities in the state of Missouri do provide some special services to help addicts in different situations. This can include treatment for specific ages and gender, faith-based rehabilitation, military programs, treatment for persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, along with Indian and Native drug treatment programs. Twelve-step meetings are also available throughout the entire state, and are located within most counties offering Naranon meetings and Cocaine Anonymous meetings for addicts and recovering addicts. It is important to take the time to find the right kind of help, as going through the wrong drug treatment process could potentially deter an addict from seeking help in the future.
Missouri Payment Options
- Missouri Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Missouri Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Missouri Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Missouri Rehab Centers with EAP
- Missouri Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Missouri Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Missouri Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Missouri State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Missouri Special Services
- Missouri Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Missouri Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Missouri Christian Rehab Centers
- Missouri Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Missouri Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Missouri Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Missouri Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Missouri Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Missouri Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Missouri Experiential Therapy
- Missouri Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Missouri Holistic Programs
- Missouri Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Missouri Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Missouri Nutritional Counseling
- Missouri Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Missouri Workplace Services
Missouri Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Missouri
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Missouri
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Missouri
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Missouri
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Missouri
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Missouri
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Missouri
Missouri Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Missouri. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Missouri Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Missouri Drug Rehab for Men
- Missouri Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Missouri Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Missouri Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Missouri Family Programs
- Missouri Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Missouri Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Missouri