Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Montana
How many different alcohol and drug rehab clinics are available in the state of Montana? Is it better to attend an addiction clinic in a different state or stay within the state of Montana? Is attending to a treatment center going to help my legal situation? We can help with these questions.
Addicted.org has a database of more than 4000 various rehab clinics for alcohol and drug dependency such as outpatients, withdrawal management facilities, residential programs and no cost treatments in the U.S. We can suggest addiction treatment centers that fit your budget.
A confidential assessment will be conducted over the phone by a trained counselor to come up with the best solution for addiction treatment options. We have helped thousands of people across the United States addicted to drugs with drug and alcohol treatment.
Addicted.org has a unique approach. The first counselor contacted will be assigned to you until you or your loved one is attending an addiction treatment. At anytime, you will be able to reach this counselor. When you contact Drug Rehab Services, You become the most important person to us.
Did you know this about Montana?
Services available in Montana:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Montana Drug Abuse Facts
Most of the drug distribution and trafficking is conducted by Mexican drug trafficking organizations, who deal in the distribution of several kinds of drugs, including methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine and heroin. Their supplies stem from sources in Colorado and Mexico, as well as along the Southwest and Pacific borders. Smaller organizations are also involved in smuggling of marijuana from Canada across the border and into the thstate. The largest drug treat for local law enforcement remains methamphetamines.
The most widely abused drug in Montana is methamphetamine. Law officials have reported that two problems make meth a big problem. First, the importation, usually from the western part of Montana, and distribution of meth and second is the local production and small distribution of meth. Most of the methamphetamines coming into the state is due to Mexican drug trafficking organizations, who control the bulk of the distribution. Due to its proximity to established traffickin routes in the northwest, Western Montana is most affected by the distribution of the drug. The local smaller organizations producing moderate quantities of meth are also of concern to law enforcement.
Cocaine is not widely available in Montana but is available in the larger communities such as Billings, Great Falls and Blackfeet Indian Reservation, which are prime locations for cocaine abuse. The supplies of the drug are usually coming from California, Washington, Colorado, and the Southwestern regions, such as Mexico. The crack cocaine trafficking is primarily controlled by street gangs operating in the Billings area, with sources of the drug supply stemming from California and Chicago.
Heroin is not a significant drug threat within Montana, with concentrated drug use mostly found in the Missoula region, due to the higher levels of availability and also due to the proximity to Washington, which is known to be an important transshipment point on the Pacific Northwestern coast.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Assessment
An addiction assessment can help an addict locate a suitable drug and alcohol detox facility in the state, which do include standard detox facilities to help detox most drugs. Medical detox centers in the state will help addicts who need to withdrawal from more physically dangerous drugs, such as pain medications or other physically addictive prescription drugs. It is important to understand that detox is not the final solution in helping an addict beat their addiction, but it is simply a step to help them become physically ready for rehabilitation. Every addict will go through detox differently, and some will have to make more than one attempt at it due to the difficulty of the withdrawals from some drugs.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Montana
The Department of Public Health and Human Services in the state of Montana operates an Additive and Mental Disorders Division to help with statewide prevention, rehabilitation, care and treatment of addiction and other co-occurring disorders. People living in the state can access the many different resources available to them through the state website and state operated health facilities. The state of Montana does provide different drug treatment resources to help addicts and their families, but there are many different facilities and services operating within Montana counties. Finding the right type of help is important, and knowing where to start is as simple as going through an addictions assessment, which are services offered at some drug treatment centers.
Residential and Outpatient Drug Treatment
Once detox has been completed successfully, there are many residential and outpatient drug rehabilitation programs in the state available for men, women, and adolescents. Residential programs are available as short-term or long-term; short-term treatment is 30 days or less, where as long-term treatment will last 30 days or more, depending on the severity of the addiction. Outpatient drug rehab is best for addicts who have only been using drugs for a short time, and are still maintaining their work and family life. Outpatient programs can also be found as intensive programs to help addicts, but patients will attend daily counseling and treatment within a structured environment.
Specific Drug Treatment Services
Addicts and their families can find more specialized forms of treatment in the state of Montana, which do include faith-based programs, holistic drug treatment services, and rehabilitation for persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders. Some drug treatment facilities in the state are equipped to help persons with HIV and AIDS and also pregnant women who are struggling with addiction. Drug treatment has evolved to help addicts with all types of addictions and disorders, and through these different programs addicts and their families can receive the right kind of help and support.
Montana Payment Options
- Montana Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Montana Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Montana Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Montana Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Montana Rehab Centers with EAP
- Montana Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Montana Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Montana Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Montana State Financed Drug Rehabs
Montana Treatment for Professionals
Search Montana Special Services
- Montana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Montana Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Montana Christian Rehab Centers
- Montana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Montana Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Montana Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Montana Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Montana Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Montana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Montana Experiential Therapy
- Montana Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Montana Holistic Programs
- Montana Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Montana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Montana Nutritional Counseling
- Montana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Montana Workplace Services
Montana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Montana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Montana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Montana
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Montana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Montana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Montana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Montana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Montana
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Montana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Montana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Montana
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Montana
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Montana
Montana Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Montana. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Montana Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Montana Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Montana Drug Rehab for Men
- Montana Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Montana Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Montana Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Montana Family Programs
- Montana Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Montana Youth Drug Rehab Services
- Montana Youth Drug Rehab Services for Boys
- Montana Youth Drug Rehab Services for Girls
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Montana