Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Nebraska
What are the different alcohol and drug rehab clinics available in the state of Nebraska ? Is it better to attend an addiction clinic in a different state or find a rehab within the state of Nebraska when you are addicted? Is it better to do a rehab now to help for my legal situation or should I wait until going to court? We can help with these questions.
Addicted.org has a database of more than 4000 various rehabilitation clinics for alcohol and drug dependency. It can be outpatient, withdrawal management facilities, residential programs and no cost treatments in the U.S. We can suggest addiction treatment centers that fit your needs and budget.
A confidential assessment will be conducted on your first contact by a trained counselor to suggest the best addiction treatment options. We have helped thousands of people across the United States with alcohol and drug rehab.
Addicted.org has a unique approach. The first counselor contacted will be assigned to you until you or the loved one are actually attending a program. At anytime, you will be able to reach this counselor. When you contact Addicted.org, You become the most important person for us.
Did you know this about Nebraska?
Services available in Nebraska:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Drug facts and statistics
One of the major problems in Nebraska is the number of farmers (55,000) state wide whom employs Hispanic people, which over the year’s drug trafficker have blended with the population. Heroin is available in small quantities in the rural sections of the state. Club drugs are major problems in Nebraska where the users are under the impression that these drugs are safe. LSD and PCP are rarely found.
Highway 80 is a major relay point for drug smugglers. In 2006, there were over 10,000 arrests for drug violations and over 13,000 arrests for driving under the influence in Nebraska. About 34,000 people in Nebraska have a drug dependency. More than 50% of the federal cases were drug related and 60% of them were involving methamphetamine. There were over 15,000 admissions into treatment centers for alcohol or drug addiction, and there were 32,000 people who did not receive treatment at all.
Methamphetamine is a problem in Nebraska, the crystal meth being the most popular form available. Although the local meth laboratories are not as big a threat as they once were, the importation of methamphetamine in Nebraska poses a serious problem to of Nebraska’s population.
When methamphetamine is taken in large doses, even the short-term effects can be undesirable. High-dosage users often get, among other things, a fever; they lose their coordination as it pertains to body motion. They can get tremors and headaches which sometimes lead to dizziness.
Drug and Alcohol Detox Facilities
Drug and alcohol detox facilities in the state include medical detox centers for addicts struggling with severe physical dependencies, which require medically supervised withdrawals. This can be done with other medications to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms and help the patient become more comfortable during detox. Traditional detox centers in the state are able to help detox addicts off most drugs, and are usually directly connected with drug rehabilitation programs where a client can transition into suitable drug treatment. Detox should not be a final treatment option, but some addicts do believe that if they get clean they will be able to stay that way without any rehabilitation.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Nebraska
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services provides a Division of Behavioral Health to help the residents in the state find suitable drug rehabilitation and treatment for individuals and their families. Services provided by the state are able to treat most addictions and co-occurring disorders, while providing counseling and support for families struggling with a loved ones addiction. If addicts and their families cannot locate a suitable option, there are addiction assessment services in the state where an addict can sit down with an addictions counselor to find exactly the right kind of help for their addiction. Every addict experiences addiction differently, but there are specific services to help treat all addictions.
Rehabilitation Programs Accepting Health Insurance
Drug and alcohol treatment centers in the state offer low cost and free treatment options for persons unable to acquire health insurance, or those living below the poverty line, but require necessary help. Other facilities in the state are privately funded and may be covered by insurance, but will be an out of pocket cost to the client. Most drug and alcohol treatment facilities in the state of Nebraska will accept some form of insurance, but it is important to talk to the center to find out what type of insurance is accepted.
Residential and Outpatient Rehabilitation Progams
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation is designed to help addicts handle their underlying issues, and find the reasons why they started to abuse drugs. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation in the state of Nebraska will help provide a patient with the tools and skills they need to maintain their sobriety. Residential programs can last 30 days or more, and can offer intensive care for clients to help them work through all aspects of their addiction. Outpatient centers will offer daily counseling and care for their clients, and help work with them to remain clean and sober, as they will not be living at the center during treatment. Outpatient programs are some of the more common methods used to deliver drug rehabilitation, and can be successful while also helping addicts transition into a residential center if needed.
Nebraska Payment Options
- Nebraska Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Nebraska Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Nebraska Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Nebraska Rehab Centers with EAP
- Nebraska Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Nebraska Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Nebraska Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Nebraska State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Nebraska Special Services
- Nebraska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Nebraska Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Nebraska Christian Rehab Centers
- Nebraska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Nebraska Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Nebraska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Nebraska Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Nebraska Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Nebraska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Nebraska Experiential Therapy
- Nebraska Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Nebraska Holistic Programs
- Nebraska Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Nebraska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Nebraska Nutritional Counseling
- Nebraska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Nebraska Workplace Services
Nebraska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Nebraska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Nebraska
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Nebraska
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Nebraska
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Nebraska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Nebraska
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Nebraska
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Nebraska
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Nebraska
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Nebraska
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Nebraska
Nebraska Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Nebraska. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Nebraska Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Nebraska Drug Rehab for Men
- Nebraska Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Nebraska Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Nebraska Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Nebraska Family Programs
- Nebraska Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Nebraska Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Nebraska