Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Nevada
What are the different drug and alcohol rehab clinics available in the state of Nevada? Is it better to attend an addiction treatment clinic in a different state or find a rehab within the state of Nevada? Is it better to do a rehab now to help for my legal situation or wait until going to court? We can suggest the best options to these questions.
Addicted.org has a database of more than 4000 various rehabilitation clinics for alcohol and drug dependency. It can be outpatients, withdrawal management facilities, residential treatments and no cost treatments in the U.S. We can suggest addiction program centers that fit your needs and budget.
A confidential assessment will be conducted on your first contact with a trained counselor to suggest the best treatment options. We have helped thousands of people across the U.S. addicted to drugs and alcohol and getting admitted to a drug rehab.
Addicted.org has a unique approach. The first counselor contacted will be assigned to you until you or the loved one are attending a program. At anytime, you will be able to reach this counselor. When you contact Addicted.org, You become the most important person.
Did you know this about Nevada?
Services available in Nevada:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Drug facts and statistics
The deaths caused by pharmaceutical drugs in Nevada have increased and almost doubled from 2006 to 2007. MDMA and other club drugs are easy to find in urban cities such as, Las Vegas, mainly due to the number of night clubs and adult entertainment clubs. Marijuana comes from Mexico, and also Marijuana for medicinal purpose can be obtained with a doctor's note. Oxycontin and benzodiazepines are the most abused prescription drugs in Nevada. They are obtained through industry employees, doctor to doctor prescriptions, and the Internet.
Methamphetamine is often seen in Nevada and can be bought in small or big quantities, depending on the purpose of the buy (either personal consumption or redistribution). Nevada serves as a distribution and transshipment point for other locations.
Methamphetamine is especially dangerous when used over a long period of time. Long-time addicts often suffer from malnutrition, brain damage, poor metabolism due to lack of sleep. They also get hallucinations, paranoia and othermanifestations.
Cocaine is mostly seen in the southern parts of the state of Nevada. Most of the cocaine is transported in due to its proximity to the California state, a major distributor. Crack is particularly present in Nevada’s urban areas. The conversion of crack is often done locally, in motel rooms and other such locations.
If you use a large quantity of cocaine, most of the pleasing effects are gone and you might feel headaches, dizziness, chest pains, and even sometimes it goes as far as convulsions. Psychologically, high-dose users have been to become violent and aggressive and they often become psychotic ad paranoid.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services in Nevada
The Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health operate the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency, which does provide community based prevention and treatment for men, women, and adolescents living in the state. Through drug rehabilitation programs funded by the state, addicts and their families can receive the proper care and help for addiction. Many different resources are available throughout the state, which do include detox, outpatient, and residential substance abuse treatment. Finding the proper drug treatment can be done in some different ways, whether it is through state funded resources or receiving an addiction assessment. Addiction assessments help addicts locate the best possible resources to help treat their addiction, and will help them locate a facility in their area, or within the surrounding Nevada counties.
Medical Detox Services and Facilities for Opiate Detox
Detox centers in the state of Nevada include traditional forms of detox for addicts struggling with addiction to common drugs. Other detox services include home detox kits, which can be provided by local residential drug treatment centers. Home detox is not always the best solution for every addict, as the detox is not done in a controlled setting monitored by qualified professionals. Home detox can work in some cases, but it should be looked at as a last resort if an addict is unable to be admitted into a detox center right away. Medical detox centers in the state are able to help addicts medically withdraw from severe physical dependencies, which do not allow them to stop using abruptly. This is done in some different ways, but typically the patient will be administered other medications to help alleviate symptoms while they are completely withdrawn from all drugs.
Residential and Outpatient Drug Rehabilitation
Outpatient drug treatment facilities are located throughout the state of Nevada offering daily counseling and therapy programs for men, women, and adolescents. Patients attend outpatient care on a daily basis, but will still be living at home while doing so. It is important that a patient work with the staff at the facility, as there is a great deal responsibility put on the patient to remain sober. Most outpatient drug treatment programs will administer random drug testing to help ensure their patients are remaining clean and sober. Residential drug rehab programs provide different environments for patients in Nevada; they are controlled drug free environments where patients can work through their treatment distraction free.
Specialized Drug Treatment Services
Special services in the state of Nevada include drug treatment options to help handle more specific forms of addiction. These types of services include faith-based programs, options for law enforcement and first responders, executive drug rehab programs for business professionals, and holistic rehabilitation services. Many drug rehab programs in the state do offer treatment for persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, along with specifically set up facilities for persons with HIV and AIDS and pregnant women struggling with addiction. More traditional forms of help are available in the form of twelve-step meetings, which do include Cocaine Anonymous meetings and Naranon meetings for addicts and recovering addicts.
Nevada Payment Options
- Nevada Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Nevada Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Nevada Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Nevada Rehab Centers with EAP
- Nevada Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Nevada Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Nevada Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Nevada State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Nevada Special Services
- Nevada Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Nevada Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Nevada Christian Rehab Centers
- Nevada Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Nevada Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Nevada Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Nevada Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Nevada Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Nevada Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Nevada Experiential Therapy
- Nevada Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Nevada Holistic Programs
- Nevada Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Nevada Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Nevada Nutritional Counseling
- Nevada Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Nevada Workplace Services
Nevada Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Nevada
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Nevada
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Nevada
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Nevada
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Nevada
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Nevada
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Nevada
Nevada Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Nevada. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Nevada Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Nevada Drug Rehab for Men
- Nevada Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Nevada Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Nevada Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Nevada Family Programs
- Nevada Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Nevada Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Nevada