Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Rhode Island
Where are the different alcohol and drug rehabilitation clinics available in Rhode Island? Is it best to attend an addiction treatment center in another state, or find a rehab within the state of Rhode Island? Would it better to do a drug and alcohol rehab treatment program now to help with my legal situation, or should I wait until going to court? We can help with these questions.
Addicted.org has a database of more than 4000 various addiction treatment clinics for alcohol and drug addiction. It can be outpatient rehabilitation centers, withdrawal management facilities, residential drug rehabs, and no-cost rehabs in the U.S. We can suggest alcohol addiction centers that fit your needs and budget.
Did you know this about Rhode Island?
Services available in Rhode Island:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
A confidential assessment will be conducted by a trained counselor to suggest the best drug addiction treatment options. We have helped thousands of individuals addicted to drugs and alcohol across the United States with alcohol and drug rehab problems.
Addicted.org has a unique and personal approach. The first counselors you talk to are assigned to you until you or your loved one are actually attending a program. You will be able to reach this counselor at anytime. When you contact Addicted.org, you become the most important person for us.
Drug facts and statistics
There are over 32,000 persons in Rhode Island that have a substance abuse problem with illicit drugs. There were 32,000 arrests by authorities that were drug related. In 2006, there were 32,000 admissions into drug rehab centers for either drugs and/or alcohol treatment.
Methamphetamine is rarely available, and crystal meth is sometimes present and mainly in the gay community. GHB and MDMA are the club drugs available and primarily in the Providence area. Marijuana is mostly imported from Mexico and the hydroponics’ cannabis is from Canada. OxyContin is the most abused prescription drug.
Unlike other drugs, cocaine withdrawals do not last for very long. If an individual can just get through the hard part, the symptoms will soon after fade away, and people rarely need medication or other drugs to cope with the loss of cocaine when addicted to coke.
Drug and Alcohol Detox Programs
Throughout the state of Rhode Island are treatment facilities set up to help detox their clients using some different methods. Traditional detox can handle most drugs, and is very common for addicts using street drugs, and other substances that did not cause extreme physical dependency. Medical detox facilities are available to handle addicts whom have severe physical dependencies to some drugs, and are not capable of going through the withdrawal on their own. Opiate addicts in the state will have access to Buprenorphine used in treatment, which assist in the abstinence of opiates and help former addicts maintain their sobriety.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
The State of Rhode Island Department of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals operate services within the state to help treat substance abuse and co-occurring mental-health problems. Services and contact numbers can be found on the state website along with resources to help educate people about addiction and substance abuse. More specific services are available through the state, which do provide addiction assessments for their clients, to help them locate the most suitable drug treatment program in their area. This type of service can help eliminate the process of having to search online for help, and not always being able to find the right kind of help.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Services
People looking for help in the state of Rhode Island will be able to access residential and outpatient centers for help. Residential treatment centers can offer either a short-term program or a long-term program. The length of the program should be determined based on the severity of the addiction, and how long it may take to handle all the issues. Outpatient drug treatment programs in the state are capable of treating all types of addiction, and these facilities are best for patients who have not been through other forms of help. Both options of treatment will utilize different methods to help their clients, but there are solutions for every addiction and every individual.
Special Services Offered for Drug Treatment
Drug rehabilitation programs in the state of Rhode Island do offer faith-based treatment options, along with programs for specific ages and are gender specific. Drug education and prevention programs are available to help support local communities and schools within Rhode Island. Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders will have access to specialized care in the state, along with programs set up to help treat members of the military. Not every type of drug rehabilitation will be the best fit for an addict, and it is important to take the time to locate the proper type of help. Services are available all throughout the state of Rhode Island, and some of these programs can accept patients right away.
Rhode Island Payment Options
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Rhode Island Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Rhode Island Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Rhode Island Rehab Centers with EAP
- Rhode Island Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Rhode Island Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Rhode Island Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Rhode Island State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Rhode Island Special Services
- Rhode Island Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Rhode Island Christian Rehab Centers
- Rhode Island Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Rhode Island Experiential Therapy
- Rhode Island Holistic Programs
- Rhode Island Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Rhode Island Nutritional Counseling
- Rhode Island Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Rhode Island Workplace Services
Rhode Island Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Rhode Island
- Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Rhode Island
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Rhode Island
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Rhode Island
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Rhode Island
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Rhode Island. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab for Men
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Rhode Island Family Programs
- Rhode Island Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Rhode Island Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Rhode Island