Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Virginia
Where are the different alcohol and drug rehabilitation clinics available in the state of Virginia? Is it best to attend an addiction facility in another state or find a rehab within Virginia? Would it be better to do an alcohol and drug rehab now in order to help with my legal matters, or should I wait until going to court?
Addicted.org can help with these questions.
Our organization has a database of more than 4000 various rehab treatments for alcohol and drug addiction. It can be outpatient drug treatment centers, withdrawal management facilities, residential rehab programs, and no-cost rehabs in the U.S. We can suggest drug and alcohol addiction centers that fit your needs and budget.
A confidential assessment will be conducted by a licensed counselor to suggest the best addiction treatment options. We have helped thousands of individuals across the United States find the right treatment.
Addicted.org has an incomparable approach. The first counselors you talk to are assigned to you until you or your loved one are actually attending a program. if you are addicted to drugs, you can reach this counselor directly at any time. When you contact Addicted.org, you become the most important person for us.
Did you know this about Virginia?
Services available in Virginia:
- Detox Centers
- Prevention Programs
- Inpatient Rehabs
- Outpatient Services
- Support Services
Drug Facts and Statistics
One of the major problems within the state of Virginia is that it is between two important cities, New York and Miami, which are major distribution centers for drug trafficking. This trafficking makes the state vulnerable for violence from the different drug distributors. In 2006, there were 32,000 arrests that were drug-related and about 50% of them were marijuana-related either for using it, possession and/or sale.
MDMA and other club drugs are in demand and widely available. These drugs are more used on special events, or within a specific group of individuals.
Cocaine and crack cocaine are both available in the state of Virginia. They can both be bought either in small, personal quantities, or in wholesale quantities. It is a major concern for Virginia since a lot of violence is related to the distribution and use of crack cocaine.
Methamphetamine laboratories have decreased rapidly in Virginia since the passing of the law on chemicals used in the local production of meth. Raves and nightclubs have a constant influx of drug users who usually choose to take crystal meth or methamphetamine.
Costs Involved with Drug Rehabilitation
With private drug treatment centers, there can be significant costs involved in the treatment process, but some centers will accept private health insurance or other forms of insurance. State financed treatment centers are available in the state, and this also includes low budget and or free programs. Other facilities may offer sliding-fee scales to help offset costs, while the vast majority of locations will accept insurance such as Medicaid or Medicare. When contacting treatment centers it is important to ask what types of payment options are available, as most drug treatment programs will do what they can to help their clients.
Drug and Alcohol Programs in Virginia
Drug detox can be a difficult step for many addicts; the withdrawals from some drugs are physically painful, and prevent users from wanting to stop. Within the state of Virginia are several locations where detox facilities are located. These facilities provide different methods of treating addicts; this does include medical detox centers, which offer controlled environments to help medically withdraw a patient from drugs or alcohol. Opiate addicts will have access to Suboxone, and Buprenorphine used in treatment; these two drugs drastically help with withdrawals, and are used in maintenance programs with former addicts. Other services include traditional detox centers, and home detox kits, which can be purchased from some residential drug treatment centers.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs in Virginia
The Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services provide help for the residents of the state of Virginia. Through the substance abuse services provided by the state, patients can receive help for all types of addiction, family services, and many different counseling programs. Throughout the state of Virginia are locations where addiction assessments take place, and this process will help an addict find the most suitable drug and alcohol treatment program in their area. Assessments help narrow down the options which are best, and this is done through an in-depth interview process conducted with the addict and or their family. Pinpointing the right help will ensure the patient can achieve some level of success and long-term sobriety.
Drug Rehabilitation Services in Virginia
Throughout Virginia counties are numerous locations where residential centers and outpatient facilities are situated. Both types of drug treatment will provide different methods to help their clients, but residential programs will offer long-term or short-term care options. Any length of time that is 30 days or more will be considered a long-term program, whereas anything 30 days or less will be considered short-term programs. Residential centers are all live-in facilities, and do offer what is needed for a patient to stay there while they are receiving treatment. Outpatient centers deliver their services daily, and do require the patient to maintain their sobriety while they are not attending treatment.
Virginia Payment Options
- Virginia Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Virginia Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Virginia Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Virginia Rehab Centers with EAP
- Virginia Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Virginia Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Virginia Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Virginia State Financed Drug Rehabs
Virginia Treatment for Professionals
- Virginia Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- Virginia Addiction Services for Professionals
- Virginia Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Virginia Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- Virginia Military Programs
- Virginia Rehabs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- Virginia Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search Virginia Special Services
- Virginia Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Virginia Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Virginia Christian Rehab Centers
- Virginia Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Virginia Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Virginia Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Virginia Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Virginia Experiential Therapy
- Virginia Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Virginia Holistic Programs
- Virginia Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Virginia Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Virginia Nutritional Counseling
- Virginia Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Virginia Workplace Services
Virginia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Virginia
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Viriginia
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Viriginia
- Heroin Rehab Faciities in Virginia
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Virginia
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Virginia
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Virginia
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Virginia
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Virginia
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Virginia
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Virginia
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Virginia
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Virginia
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Virginia
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Virginia
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Virginia
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Virginia
Virginia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below, you will find a list of treatment and services for alcohol & drug abuse in Virginia. The list is incomplete, so please use the menus for a specific research (ex: rehab for youth, medical detox, holistic services, etc.) If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors now at 1-800-304-2219.
- Virginia Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Virginia Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Virginia Drug Rehab for Men
- Virginia Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Virginia Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Virginia Family Programs
- Virginia Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Virginia Youth Drug Rehab Services
- Virginia Youth Drug Rehab Services for Boys
- Virginia Youth Drug Rehab Services for Girls
List of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs for Addiction in Virginia